Champions League Final

Placing a mega bet on real lose or win

Noone has ever defended the ucl succesfully

thats all I know, anyway lets await for the best

Real to win it 2-1…Ronaldo to seal his Ballon D’or,

Most previous,recent but not all matches they have drawn and both have scored.
My opinion therefore wekelea gg or draw

1-1 Draw after the 90mins and extra time. Juve to win it on penalties courtesy of a couple of Gianluigi’s saves thereby cementing his status as the GGOAT.

Juventus is taking this.

Team ronaldo all the way…

Kwenda huko!

FORZA JUVE!!!

Natumia dawa za @Chifu
Nimeweka 10k real
Nitafute kesho

after match come niku funze difference between lose and loose

Hii hapa naona mauwano

sawa malaya

I am backing Juventus on this one, they deserve it wamejaribu sana hii kitu over the last 5 years. Everyone is talking of Juve’s mean defence munasahau wako na Dybala pale, Higuain, Mandukzic, Alves, hio attack itasumbua Real sana.

Juventus 3 - 2 Real Madrid

Lazima ni support mzito Man Utd legend Ronaldo. A win today confirms he is now edging Messi.

To edge 1-3-5-2 formation is simple, play fast wingers and one powerful striker upfront. Fast wing pace and plenty of crosses to the box. Kroos will be very important today. His ball distribution will determine the game. Modric and Isco will be the supporting cast waiting balls in the middle.

Wazi Mrogi. Juve 3 - 2 Madrid…Hara Madrid. Forzaaaaa!!

Hata Mzito Allegri anajua hayo yote and will work to Stop that. Madrid have conceded alot of goals this season and i hope that continues today…

Siunjua tu Italian football, everyone defends as they await one mistake to score.

Higuain lazima awekelee moja ndani akipewa assist na Khedira…

Ile team rahisi sana kupiga counter attack na ufunge ni madrid kwanza ukiwa na wingers wafast kama Cuadrado…Ramos na Marcelo hawawezi tulia nyuma.Naomba Buffon achukue ii uefa may be atakubali kuretire sasa