Champions league resumes....

Morata misses a one on one. That would have sank A.Madrid.

And the worst performer of all teams is Benfica. The whole group stage no win, no draw, scored one, conceded 14 goals.

Followed by Feyenoord zero wins, zero draws, scored 3 conceded 13.

All the other teams including Qarabag have at least drawn or won at least once.

That boy is unable to fit in to Guka costa’s shoes…

If this Premiership teams avoid injuries this winter then one of them will be in the final. All five are still in it. Watu nashuku tu ni spurs. Since they thoroughly beat R.Madrid its been down hill.

He over thinks about his shots. Hiyo Costa would have smashed it in. He is however a good header of the ball. Draw it is. Griezman is left to concentrate on la liga.

Lukaku is just fantastic. I don’t care if he doesn’t score juu anachapa through pass zingine tu tamu.
Do I even have to mention pogba. Definitely major miss in the Derby. Left foot, right foot it doesn’t matter.

Griezmann anapata Sisi pale Kwa kikombe ya current champions, mourinho and the boys :smiley:

A fair result for the Blues

Just pray mtoke hiyo Eurocup mapema. There is no way you can qualify for Top four while playing Thursday football then on EPL Sunday again, when playing catch up to everyone who won on Saturday. Just ask spurs. I only supported it when Sir Alex was wise to let us know mapema that it was our only route to Champions League.

Figzd

[MEDIA=twitter]938155017558781954[/MEDIA]

Actually it’s the reason why has been playing the bench during the europa matches. He has no ambitions of taking that route into UCL; He cant win it anyway with his tactics against defensive minded teams…

:D:D Sasa hii ndio nyasore ya mbegu. Yaani he thinks a club/player can decide to go against FA rules and regulations for the fun of it? Huyo ameweza…

Niaje village sponsor bonoko…

Pogba will be highly missed in the derby

Wenger will field an Arsenal Team C on Thursday. Mtaona majina hamjawai skia. Watch this space

I think I’ll stay out of today’s games. … .unless something changes.

Niko na porto, liverpool, Leipzig na gg madrid…

wacha nione

But nategea line up kwanza. Hizo home teams zinaeza Leta upuss.