Chang'aa dens

:smiley:

:D:D:D:D budda hii kitu ulianza kitambo

naona kama bado umelewo

This hekaya has reminded me of a very tragic incident huko Awendo some years ago

Chang’aa hapana macheso. I remember back in 2010 a collegaue invited me to shauri moyo na akanipeleka kwa chang’aa den ya mkisi flani. We joined his other buddies who looked like veterans kwa unywaji wa cham. I cant remember tuliachana saa ngapi but I woke up the next day on the floor of a bedsitter somewhere along jogoo road. The dude was laughing at me saying how I disappeared nikawawacha only to find me slumbering in a ditch na nilikuwa hadi nimejikojolea. Alilipia nduthi na wakanibeba na huyo mtu wa nduthi hadi third floor kwa nyumba ya beste wa huyo colleague wangu. Toka hio siku niliapa sitawai kunywa chang’aa ya nai tena (though I did again later on but I was careful:D). Enyewe peasantry hapa nai ni noma

:D:D:D:D

Thread iiundwe

Rusha hekaya

thirded,kahekaya moto kakwom.

Cham. Wacha tu. The only black outs I have ever chewed were as a result of drinking cham.
So one time tuko college tunabangaiza outside halls of residence. From nowhere,a college bus comes and parks just rights in front of us… In those days,anytime you saw a college bus outside halls of residence on Fridays,you knew there was a road trip loading…to where? Tutajua tukifika.
Kiherehere ni mbaya…ikatuonyesha tuulize dere form ni gani. He says that he was heading to Kisii… There I was thinking,‘na ndiri ndathii Githii’(and I have never gone to Kisii)
My buddies apparently had the same thoughts…long story short,we did arrive at Kisii,in some village hukooo interior. @Eng’iti na wenzake wote wakaendaa makwao. Sisi,a group of about 6 guys tumepewa food tukashiba hatuna form.Kuboeka kukajikaribisha bila hodi. Something had to give.
Its strange that as a drunk,you can always pick another drunk even when stone cold sober…the first guy we asked about where we could get some alcohol was like,“munataka pombe,mutakunywa chang’aa?” (Said in the most local Kisii accent)
Hatukuenda mbali,nyuma tu ya nyumba. A guy just chomoad a five liter jerrican and a plastic glass from some tea bushes that were like three feet from the house…Wadau,ni mbaya kuongea uongo,actually it is a sin to lie. Ukweli ni kuwa after my turn on the glass,and complementing my new found ‘friend’ hapo ndo mimi na my othet new found friend,blackout tulihugiana…nilijikuta bila shirt kwa carrier ya college bus the following morning… Up to today,I have no idea how I got there n what happened in between my glass n the bus carrier…
@Eng’iti cham ya kwenu,hata na dawa SIGWES SIGEWS NA SIGWES - unless iwe ndio dawa…
The best bit was that none of my friends had any idea about what happened to them too kila mtu alijikuta wherever with no idea about the previous night’s going ons… It was like a big gap of collective memory loss.
Cham ya wakisii,wagwaaan…

Your wisdom and hekayas says it all, sir

Or the other time bila form on a Thursday, Campus nite. Sisi hao mpaka kwa hizo slums around UoN kwa Njeri. I think that was her name. Form ni kupiga glass moja ama mbili halafu twende pub hoping in town… How I got to Sahara City along Mombasa Road huko Imara Daima only the creator knows…and I had a full half liter glass of fombe na huko nyuma kwa swings za watoto…hapo ndipo blackout iliishia…who bought the.fombe,who took me to Sahara City,…till today, there exists a big blank about that day in my mind.
One.good thing happened though. I stole the half liter glass :smiley:

Cham: Sigwes na sigwes tena…

hehehe i know CSI will pinpoint the village in no time if i say the name

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nasikiaga inachoma ngedee

Changaa ya mkisii sigwes guza hata na 100ft pole. Hao watu huunda changaa for the gods

True that…

Andika hekaya

:D:D:D

Meria Mata nangoja hio hekaya yako ya changaa