$$$ channels open @7e

You also need a lesson in cable management. Hio cable imekaa fogothary, ukifanya kazi fanya vizuri ki professional. Au namna gani @Luther12

Ulimanage na dish size ipi

This is ABS-2 @75E, Ku-band.

Basic Geography. kenya is roughly at 36E. To receive all sats from 36E towards 0E and onwards, the dish will obviously face the western direction.

True infact anything closer to 36° E will have an elevation angle towards 90° like 88° for multichoice.

90cm offset

Which decoder are you using, setup yako iko aje

Got them and luckily 7

Got them and luckily 7east and west with 2lnbs

Well done, now, if you have a 6ft swing it to 75e and watch the Royal wedding in glorious HD on channel E entertainment

Breaking : About 20 Pay TV channels owned by Africa giant Pay TV provider, DSTV are free on Eutelsat 4/7 @ 36 degree East Ku band West Africa beam with frequency 12090 H 27500. Your decoder must be HD compactible to access the channels. When you scan your decoder, it might not bring out the channels name. It might display like channel 1 HD, Channel 2 HD etc. Some of the channels include:

• Discovery Family HD
  • TLC HD
  • Investigative Discovery HD
  • Studio Universal HD
  • TVC 1 HD
  • AXN HD
  • Family HD etc.

[ATTACH=full]171469[/ATTACH][ATTACH]171469[/ATTACH]Finally got it

Got them and luckily 7

More grease to your elbow

@Meria Mata @Luther12 Thanks guys for the insightful information on this group. I’m a DIY enthusiast and as a first timer on satellite FTA, and a new villager here, I followed your guidelines and was able to catch Eurobird 4A and Eutelsat 7A on a single lnb. Thanks to all villagers as well for their input too. I’ve disposed Zuku and Gotv officially, I’m now on freesat v7 combo and I’m enjoying.

Welcome, it’s not eurobird it’s SES5@5°e.
How many dishes do you have

Guys I think I am in a wrong bird

You’re most welcome. Rename those satellites to the correct names. Use flysat or lyngsat as a guide.

How so?

I’m using the Zuku dish.