Chapati matumbo

Ukipikiwa stew ya minji vizuri na nyama ukule na wali ama chapati utaishi kuzitafuta kaka

still cant relate… Carnivores for life…

show efidence kama simba ikekufaa juu ya nyama… kama hakuna its just a myth from peasants clan

You must be very slow…If you start comparing your body anatomy with that of Canrnivores ave nothing left to tell you but to encourage you to take more and more meat.

Fixt.

Ugali na minji haiwezekani. Hio ni budget ya mia tano tayari :eek: kwani ni bash

I like the way the tambourine was thrown but never returned… elders you’re mean, I tell you!

I ALMOST SLEPT IN MY OFFICE, OH, IT HAS BEEN A LONG DAY. I LOVE GREEN PEAS, MIGHT HAVE IT TODAY.

And no one blinked

By the way like 4 years ago I was much like you. I couldn’t take any meal that didn’t have meat in it. Samosas for breakfast, beef fry or choma with accompaniment for lunch and then home cooked meat with my supper.
And on weekends, heavy meat consumption with the boys as we pinted.
This was my lifestyle for a very long time.
Wueh, one night after heavy imbibing and devouring meat and more meat I woke up to go to the loo, stood up and promptly collapsed on the bed again. My ankle joints had given up. Touching them they were sore and tender. They continued swelling affecting the whole foot till I couldn’t make any movement. I took some brufen and later called a friend to take me to hospital.
The doctor didn’t need to do a lot of diagnosis.
After establishing my eating and drinking patterns, he identified meat and alcohol as the culprits and advised that I cut back on both.
Well, I did till my condition stabilized.
Nowadays, despite being tempted by friends, I only eat meat very sparingly though I admit it’s tough to limit oneself especially when pinting.
Cut back or wait for your time.

D:D

i have liked your reply but you are wrong. just ensure there’s a good helping of veges with your meat. later in life you’ll thank yourself for adopting greens…

Th

That’s y they said simba ikikosa nyama hula nyasi so nikikosa pia hula nyasi - greens

My daily diet three slices of brown bread, a cup of tea ,blended juice ( radish fruit mixed with carrots and tunips)a very bitter combination and I make sure I gulp two glasses, lunch veges kwa wingi na kaugali,jioni kastew kadogo veges na sembe and I repeat two glasses of the concoction above, ni mateso lakini mwili naona iko na nguvu siku hizi.

Hebu mwambie. But they’re out of season, ndiyo bei iko juu.

Haiya they have seasons but I see them all the time

Waambie tena na tena. We see them a lot nowadays. Starehe gharama.

It’s been dry all over man, hata irrigation imekuwa problematic. There’s an irrigation scheme nearby ilibidi ifungwe coz of insufficient water.

Before they completely disappeared, a kg had hit 200/= here.