Characteristics of a K-Talker : A Psychoanalysis.

He, @Ka-Buda, wants to say that everyone here is a result of abuse. People who have been abused excessively or have faced depravity of some sort exessively are usually unable to form relationships at all. They are the kind that keeps to themselves, but will go on to the internet to spread hate messages, insults, discriminate, and try to offend everyone. In a relationship, they are manipulative, unkind, and could be violent. Introverted people are amiable to people the choose to interact with, and very, if I must emphasize. And introverts rarely get into conflicts with distant people.

@kabuda…thats is your opinion.
And here is some advice about what you need to do with opinion[ATTACH=full]1572[/ATTACH]

Kabuda … stop projecting your insecurities on other people
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

@Ka-Buda likes this! heheheheheheehhhhhheeeee…
The truth always seems to hurt. @le scumbag ,you need to get out more,and take @ol monk with you:you SAD basterds!

@ unicorn =@Msuper

“Liked” ,the wankers who cant get into any relationship never mind keep one!

I doubt if high ranking people with exception of scientist are actually introverts. Many high ranking people such as celebrities et al. pretend to be introverts just to get sympathy from the public. Same way people will be sympathetic to orphans. So I doubt Obama’s case because he is quite “ou there” and I doubt the possibility of an introvert to influence the “normals”.

Its a historic fact that the world was changed by the not so “normal” people which is what i am trying to emphasize by starting this thread.@ the_black _templar attempted to start a pity party about how sad and miserable it is to be an introvert and not to fit in but my thread was all about comforting the destitute souls out there who seemed to react very favourably at his thread to stand up and be counted and for them to stop wallowing in their misery and acknowledge that it is people like them that have changed the course of history.
Obviously they got the wrong end of the stick and they went on “defense mode” led by that prick @uwesmake .

Historic fact that you were not taught at school:
Adolf Hitler grew up in a Jewish neighbourhood and his childhood was marred by fun being made of his foreskin as he stood out among all the circumcised Jews he grew up amongst.Now we know what he later did to the jews as a matter of revenge. This are the consequencies of Nurture.

Hitler was a very intelligent person. I do not mean he was a good person in my view. He was deeply introverted, despite his charged character when giving speeches. He kept to himself even as chancellor and no person in the reich knew him well. His mother pampered him and didnt mistreat him. There is no evidence of hitler having been molested in childhood. Furthermore, it is normal for boys to laugh at each others, height, looks, clothes, etc. He lived an underprevileged life, and in 1924 as a young man he published a book on his world view “Mein Kampf”. Although the book has been banned for antisemitism, the philosophy in it is invaluable. He had earlier, as a child, rejected formal education saying that “I cannot spend my lifetime enforcing petty rules”. He knew where he was going. He never sought to have children, never married until his last day, but lived, worked, and sacrificed for the state. His skewed views and actions regarding antisemitism and fascism gave him a real bad reputation.

I have been thinking about this thread since i read it yesterday morning, and am not surprised by the insults that are freely flowing. The thing is that you are right. As far as am concerned, you are right on numbers 1 and 3. I honestly think that number one (Nurture as you call it) plays a big role in defining whether ones eventually becomes an introvert or extrovert. For my case, i figure out three things may have contributed to me being introvert:

1. My large family(I was born in a family of 13 and am number 6, or is it 7?) hence parental pampering, love and attention was to be divide by 13.
  2. I was a bright kid in primary school and was position 1 from class 1 to 8 and i loved books (any book). I buried myself in those books at the expense of socializing and i believe this may have played a role.
  3. Shyness. I was the shyest kid and it scared the shit out of me to stand in front of the smallest crowd. (Although i overcame this at university level, i still dont know why i was this shy in my childhood).
    So @kabuda, I dont know whether you are a psychologist (n I dont give a sh*t), but i think on this one you hit the nail the head…
1 Like

Hi Fala, is this where all klost orphans live now? I am one

Thats largely your natural character. There is no remedy for it.

Thanks @Electronics4u .The only people disagreeing so strongly are the worst culprits of my analysis.The first step in resolving personality disorders of any nature is to accept and acknowledge the disorders.
I can relate to your predicament as i was also bang in the middle in relation to my siblings and it is very lonely as you always seem to be taken for granted/ignored and you end up having the “victim mentality” as you get so used to be ignored until you do something wrong and then you get blamed for everything.You also become more susceptible to being bullied at school which only adds to your misery and this has a profound effect on your personality.

So you finally admit you got a problem. You should have done that instead of projecting it on everyone here

@Ingia ,i reckon you are the only “normal” one around here. I have just described where i was until i faced my past and “found myself” which is why i can relate and make a good psychoanalysis of alot of Ktalkers.
I am perfectly normal now…just like you.
I cannot stress enough the importance of us Africans addressing and dealing with our mental health. The stigma and taboo that surrounds mental health as projected by alot of people here (including you @Ingia ) makes my heart bleed because it’s just like any other illness and the best thing is that in most cases it can be easily and quickly treated.

I dont have problems in my childhood that I think were out of the ordinary. We are a family of several children and we are different despite having been brought up in the same manner. I think like many people here, I am normal, not mentally challenged like you say you are. You can do a psychoanalysis of yourself since you know your family history. You cant do it on everyone here…And if in any case you are a product of UoN med school, you are letting them down in a big way.

I can do a psychoanalysis based on the characteristics and behavioural patterns of KTalkers.
Our behaviour is a reflection of our upbringing but not restricted to it.So can i kindly dispense from your mind that i am NOT suggesting that you or anyone here is displaying any traits of dysfunctionality based on their family.That is just one aspect that is a big contributor to character formation BUT definitely not the main or only one.
If anything,you are the one who is stuck on the issue of family and are acting defensively about it.

I am fascinated by how much you would want us to accept we have a problem. You even said at one point that people’s character is acquired and one is not born with it. You have now made a turn around that family isnt even the major factor in addition to confessing that you view your upbringing/childhood family setting negatively. Someone also pointed out very early on that you are just projecting your problems here. So I believe its prudent for you to accept that you have a problem and that not everybody shares that problem, then remedy the problem without forcing it on ktalkers. That might be a little setback but its a step in the right direction. Your assertion that all introverts here must have experienced some degree of negative upbringing, however small that degree, is unfounded.

I fired both Freud and Jung, how much further do you think you can go?

1 Like