Characteristics ya Wasee Wa Ocha in the Diaspora

si ni wewe ndio hushinda ukisema venye ujerumani ni heaven . Venye kenya ina Umeffi na unashukuru mungu you are where you are

its clear that you always post pictures of German white girls you date and screw. Lets not go there. Kwanza summer yenu hatumpumui. so whose worshipping white people

you show us pictures of your audi. I dont know if it belongs to your male partner Blaze ama ni rental.

i think when you step in kenya hatupumui. OOh niko K1 , “whoever wants beer aje ghasia” sounds farmiliar… “OOh wacha nile hii burger before niende white party”

Ill give you a pass on this. Sijawahi sikia ukiongea kikisii yenu

wewe huringia masikini @Motokubwa . You clearly cant see the man is struggling to run his butchery and make a decent living but you rain on the poor guy like he has no future. I think kenyans are better off with you away than you around .Stay where you are

Hi love @Panyaste

be serious at times. we are discussing issues of national importance but you are bringing issues of personal importance

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…cheza chini!

msee i am a down to earth guy…why do u think i label my self as a chokosh…wacha ivo, when i initally joined Ktalk watu walikuwa wanajua naishi dandora until some idiot exposed me. I normally cheza chini

wow…missed u baby gal… leta mpesa number nitume euros for xmas,nina mbaya

I hereby request that “the author” be original next time.

His descriptions are copies from the 1980s failed wannabe diasporans.

Matacore cheza chini

Umesahau kusema kuchukua tabia Mbaya za locals Kama Yule nanii alisema yeye ndiye @WANJIKU

Nuh… I’m good…doing great actually

@Wechez ebu show hawa wasee vile mimi ni msee down to earth

Next time basi nitafute.

okay darl, anytime

na nikama nakujua…trust me i know big wigs ukuja K1 reggae

You keep teaching me something new every day… “Muchatha United team”. Sasa even if I see mtu na tisho ya ManU…I will still look him funny!

1. Kuweka simu speaker on while making/ taking a call and at same time kuiweka karibu na mdomo ukiongea, kuiweka close to ear ukiskiza ( kumbuka damn speaker iko on) and at the same time speaking loudly nikama caller ako next building.

Basi haukosi kunijua.

Shida za kua kenyeji IG, tama na udaku. ifunge ubaki KT kama mimi.

Ulipotelea wapi swiri

Wewe hunikalia fala ya ndumberi ndaaaani…you only experienced the city after mr patel employed you as a mtu wa mkono kwa mjengo and later on akakuchunisha skuma ndio ukakua foreman…

hehe most of them wako europe…dont know bout americas coz never been there…but europe…wueh …

lol euros…as a kenyan who studied in the eurozone sijui niexpose???boss hizo euros weka vizuri…shida za huko ni mob!