Charles Keter dafuk? Senator and cs dafuk!

Sasa Ngilu, Chirchir, Ka-English Camp, Eng. Mwangi, out

Uhuru is a novice in politixā€¦but Ruto is experienced. Ruto is tht nigga that tells uhuru fanya hivi na hivi kumbe he is misadvicing him. He knows his mission. Make uhuru look bad alafu take advantage. We already know majority of kenyans hawajabambika na hii reshuffle. If elections were held today i can tell u dat ule boy anaitwa Jay akisimama atashinda na c tafadhali

1 Like

napendasana.pdf

1 Like

Was waiting for Meria to get info and tech ministry. #dissapointed

1 Like

Hawa majority of kenyans ni kina nani??? atleast try to hide your upstairs shortcomingsā€¦

Wait and hear the salvos that Ngilu will fire at Jubilee as she crosses over to Cord and declare her undying love for babu.

1 Like

All I know is that I wouldnā€™t quit being the head of Google kenya to be a cabinet secretary.

2 Likes

They have all the machinery to steal election. I bet they will try that as a second option. The sitting government knows it has lost or won before the count is halfway. Alafu wanaweka plan B.

Hapo umeongea but Joe has some vested interest in the private sector which will be boosted by his new position, for instance did you know that heā€™s the owner of Chaka ranch.

3 Likes

Iko watu hawatambui salary sijui ati job security. Position is the only thing that makes them tick. As CS you are more visible.

1 Like

In Kenya power is King

2 Likes

Like a two year old, you said?

1. If a sitting Senator;

2. is NOMINATED for the post of Cabinet Secretary;

3. The Senator has the option of declining the nomination, but if he does not;

4. He has to be VETTED by parliament [Parliament = National Assembly + Senate, remember?]

5. If Parliament approves the nomination;

6. He MUST quit being a Senator - resign;

7. Then take up the job as a Cabinet Secretary;

8. When he resigns, there is a vacancy in the Senate followed by a by-election.

Sawa toto?

4 Likes

really earlyā€¦heheheā€¦

Eng. Mwangi ni nani sasa?

Sorry. Eng. Kamau.

Boss chaka ranch belongs to Wachira waruru sio joe

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]22155[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Charles Keter had colluded with a loaded Kale dude u came from USA in early 2000 to make cheap international phone calls.The niccurs had bought sum serious telecos systems & satellite dishes & installed them on top of Lornho hse.CCK were at their case but iliisha chini ya maji.So imagine the niccur heading th powerful energy docket!!!

Actually this chile was correctā€¦ @Wakanyama wewe na mdomo yako hata hujui who was appointedā€¦Leta hio matusi yako nikuonyeshe wewe ni mwanafunzi mimi ndio mwalimuā€¦

Na all the other guys mentioning when one a senator can become a CS save that bullshitā€¦

There are two Charles Keterā€™sā€¦

[ATTACH=full]22180[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]22181[/ATTACH]

The guy on the right has been appointed a cs the other dude is the matapakas guys and is still a senatorā€¦Some of you need to educate yourselves before you engage peopleā€¦Lost a few brain cells on this thread!!

Mimi ningesema hiyo matapakas guy ni Alfred Keter, but isorait.