Cheap electricity was a lie. It's lie after lie after lie

@spear unakuwaga umeweka uwongo kwa USB ukingoja tu kui unleash at poor illiterate villagers wenye hawaelewagi hii kizungu yako…?Issokei

Yes it is. But it switches on at 5 to 5.30pm then goes off after 11.
Same to Triumph and the Embakasi Ibera Africa plant for gas.
It is only the Kengen power plants at the Coast that work full time.

No. The 48 year old pipeline is still in use alongside the new one. 1 million deformities in it aside.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Electricity companies all the time ware lying a lot. Selfish people all the time ware lying a lot. Electricity never was cheap. All around the world electricity companies make money by using us and our needs. The only way for having cheap electricity is to install solar power systems. The same turbine system near your house but using solar power. I know a lot of people who’ve invested in solar panels, the consumption is the same even if in your house are installed 240 volts plugs. I am on the way to do the same

I’m a big fan of Solar Panels, this is a great way to offset energy costs, reduce the environmental impact of your home and provide energy independence. Thanks for sharing those info… I was looking for

It’s sad how Kplc have been inflating bills since 2013 at alarming levels. It is not over till the fat lady sings, change is coming soon and that is for certain.