cheap laptops in olx… Refurbrished ama ni bei zimepungua???

Visit Bigman Computers Limited . you can check his fb page . he has good machines at a friendly price but price si kama hizo za olx…

1 Like

thanks man, I have actually seen their prices are fair, 42k for a dedicated graphic card lappie is unbelievable.

1 Like

actually i bought mine there. and i can say my machine is perfectly good… with 2 gb dedicated graphics

how do they manage to sell brand new lappies at such a cost? dont they pay taxes ama their overheads r minimal;?

Sasa si iyo bei sini yao…its a free market, kama mtu anataka lapu ya bei kali si aingie Fonexpress ama Ibrahims

1 Like

Koone mall shop A3 along tsavo road behind odeon cinema… Keep off that Nigerian rude nigga boko haram!! Laptop yake won’t last 2 months. Ukirudisha ni story from here to Lagos. Awekwe Buyers beware!!

…its easy, right click on 'my computer choose properties …in the subsequent dialogue box , where you get to view processor speed, ram and os version as such, check the processor model and the number after the hyphen, eg

Intel core i3-4470…thats an i3 but fourth Gen…in terms of efficiency, power consumption etc etc …iko sawa

Intel core i3 M550 is first generation and is way below that above.

For graphics card, check the model there are so many…including quaddros…

Don’t be duped, happy shopping , will be glad to assist a fellow talker.

buy from a reputable shop that deals with refurbs

Like which one?