Cheapest way to Hama from nai to eldy?

Enda marikiti…lorries za viazi mostly go back empty…elewana in advance utabebewa hata na 5k

Climax ilinibebea my old 7 seater from Oyole (parking yao) to my simba in Weed town na 3k.

That’s what I did to remain with just basics

Finally I did it got a phone number from a friend of a friend called it and in two hours a canter was at my door step. Two guys dere and mtu wa mkono wake helped me load it up and off we went, I was under the impression that we would travel the same day shock on me venye tulifika railways! Kumbe this are the consolidating guys. Kufika hapo mwenye lorry akasema noway am I traveling with the lorry, that previledge is reserved for the customer mwenye mzigo mingi. He told me to trust him Mimi nipande mat mzigo inipate eldy! And he was shinny btw! Yaani situations hupata mwanaume where you have zero control! Here was my everything from certs, big arse tv,gaming PC and merchandise worth to close half a mil that I was entrusting to a shinny on his word of mouth! Niliwachia mungu yote na kutoka railways nikaingia chuom Fulani kukula makali that was on Monday. On Tuesday they had not left since lorry and they stopped answering my calls ! All of them mwenye lorry, dere na mtu wa mkono. Jana I started developing butterflies but nikazidi kuwa na imani tu! Around 9 usiku I get a call from a new number ninja tells me Ako na cargo na atafika saa nane usiku nisizime simu, I breathe a sigh of relief nkasema hata Kama ni usiku wa manane Bora ifike . To cut the long story short amefika 5.30 in the morning apart from vumbi mingi na one jerrican missing everything seems ok. A different lorry that had paint and other merchandise ndio imeniletea totally different from the one that picked me up in nai! Ati hio ilienda route ingine:D haki these shineys!!! Anyway total cost 7k transport na 1k ya lunch to the first dere na mtu wa mkono halafu ntatumia huyu mwingine punch in the course of the day …pickup from nai to eldy walitaka 23k

Bottom line consolidating is cheap if you have the stomach for it…sips mursik

Amerix Wacha kusumbua, Ghaseer

Ulikua wapi venye niliuliza initially punda wewe stick to copy pasting newspapers chieth

Tuck a tucker, niliona na nikaona hapa hakuna kitu. Saa singine tumia u bongo, ni muhimu sana. Nilijua utafaulu ukiitumia.

Weka vitu kwa ndege jkia uzichukue Moi Airport.