cheating gf

VCT mbio mbio

of course. vile ulimtoa kwa mwingine ndivyo ametolewa kwako. huyo matako yake ni moto bado na hawezi tulia mpaka amwagiwe ndani, ashike ball, azae aanze kulea ndiyo atajua maisha ni serious ndiyo atatulia. ukirudia huyo ni kama kula chapo yenye imekaliwa na ikakojolewa. akikubali mkutane mwambie “ama wacha tu”…

2 Likes

You are being used big time my friend. If a girl really loves you hataitikia you spend all that money on her. She will have boundaries. …kama simu sio kitu ya ku demand from the boyfriend.

Anyways you are better off without that one

3 Likes

My people say “mutumia mwega ni wa thuruare imwe” (A good woman has one panty) meaning a good wife should be content with what you have. Huyu wako tamaa ndo ako na mingi.

3 Likes

I can’t believe I am reading this on the 21st century alafu kuharibu umesema Ruai njoo Eastlands uone matako affordable mtu hata mutura awachi,what is so special about her btw? tako navo jua ni tako acha kuharibu hela

ata bibi the way things are going, pia imeanza kuwa no biggie …

1 Like

Your kind of bitterness kills. . . .

Your kind of bitterness kills. . . .

Your relationship is based on what the other needs. She might be pretty and a crazy bitch in bed so you definitely love the sex, she likes the things you do for her, gifts, dates, mpesa etc… you stopped giving , and she stops giving. That’s the furthest that relationship can go. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and utter these words to yourself , I will move on peacefully … breath out. Done.

4 Likes

Move on bro, that thing is never yours, it was just your turn.Your time is up, let another nigga enjoy his turn.

1 Like

This @leo guy reminds me of someone in klost. I guess najua ni nani. He can really write a story shida yake ni fullstops ziko kila mahali kwa hizo sentence zake

Ok it seems like you are truly attached to this woman and you do not want to live with the guilt of firing the first shot.Second, you are not absolutely certain that she could be cheating. Given your circumstances, I think you have a perfect opportunity to find out the truth. First, you need to keep your cool. Convince her that you have ordered an iphone, just to buy some time. In the meantime, find her a cheap but stylish android like Tecno.Get the phone properly bugged for messages, calls, gps, and voice recording. With all these,you will have all the truth that you need.Whichever way the outcome swings, you will know that you acted from facts and not suspicions.

Be strong and accept what your instincts are telling you.

I dont think going this extent is necessary. Just search deep within.

1 Like

Mwanamke akitombwa mwili amesha tombwa akili. Walai hii msemo naambia maboyz. Wacha acoho ishike na topic ya ku dry fry ianze

Huyu si okiya

@leo convince your mind that utapata a sweeter pu$$y out there.Uta tupa hizo nguo zako hapo nje after moving on.One thing nimeona, ulipokonya mnyonge dem juu ya doh.Now the shoe is in the other foot.

1 Like

Ni nani basi?

kwanza usiende mbali, uyo beste aliwaona ndio dawa ya ufisi. Hio unatwanga hadi kwa mkia, halafu usisahau kuweka mbicha hapa

Yani @leo ume kuja hapa na hizi shida zako zote hope uongei juu ya Fi…