Cheating Wife, Divorce, Kids Part 2

Kuna vitu zingine you can’t comprehend if your IQ iko hapo room temperature.Not your fault.

Sawa Master.

Wenye hatuko hio group the link doesn’t work!

Did you say man? He is so screwed. Kenyan courts doesn’t care about the man.

I know a chick who does the same … anakamua jamaa despite the wedding dame bado anakaa kwake na chali bado anangoja dame amove-in …

leta hekaya.

Hehe…is this your level of thinking? Ati child’s dowry… ati in case she becomes successful. Kenya ina mambo kweli
Na wewe D_Mungai, what’s your obsession with filing court cases as your first line of advice and dispute resolution.

If mtu ako unreasonable just go to the courts and have shit cleared early so that you can focus on other things

:D:D:D… Modern problems (Feminism) requires modern solutions (MGTOW and Redpill)… Tafakari hayo @Mrs Shosho

Mtu akileta kichwa which is the finality mode of conflict resolution?

When you will get in to this shit you will understand.

Jamaa amekaa na mschana from 2007,
Cancer came in, boy used all his money, went broke. Asked for girls family to help. They can help but on condition their daughter is taken to her Fathers home.
Husband accepts ndio wife apate medical help.
In the meantime wife family, get disappointed that they “sold” their daughter to a guy who wouldn’t help their daughter in sickness. So tuchukulie hadi mtoi.

Such people how do you deal with them? Beg? Cry? Commit suicide? Or go to court?

They even refused the guy to Bury his wife, ata kuweka mchanga boossss… Hawa you take them a route they won’t forget juu huyu jamaa has been broken by all this by now…

Watch it here. Ilikua hadi kwa news

Ebu watch the video on above comment. How do you deal which such people…

That’s why I said, every relationship has its own dynamics. Not every separation has to end bitterly and in court.
Anyway, an aunty-in-law passed away and my mother-in-law in all her wisdom wanted to get custody of her daughter. The dad, with whom the aunty had issues with but we’re staying together, took my mother-in-law to court in Mombasa and the guy won the case. I silently rejoiced for him and used to chuckle at those bi-monthly trips she used to make to the coast.

Every relationship had a relationship first, meaning people came together. If that relationship becomes hard, go separate ways in peace but mtu anakunyima mtoi wako AJEEEEE? Juu ulimwacha? Juu hauna kakitu like huyu boy?

Mtoi ulilipa maternity azaliwe. Weeee lets joke on other things lakini si watoto. Wanawak ni wengi sana you replace while still sorting things

hii hapa wameona goldmine in the name of child support…wacha kaget mimba kakiwa form one utaona kakitumwa kwa baba mzazi

Mrs Shosho ametafakari mpaka akachoka na hii maneno aka jogging in circles, my head hurts. I promise myself each day that I will stop reading these posts…I fail miserably:mad:
I was only asking why you are asking the unhappily married men to move to another forum:rolleyes:

I love these comments.always move first never entertain toxicity…shoka pia ikae karibu

Yaani, ktalk should dedicate a whole forum on marriage problems… So that married people can seek for advice and get advice from their peers… Sikuwa nasema wahame site…

From the looks of it, marriage-related problems is a niche market that should be exploited accordingly… A patanisho of sorts

Kwa hivo hakuna problems kwa MGTOW…c’mmon now! huko ndio muoto umewaka:) The market you mention has been over-exploited kiasi. Don’t know what else can be said that has not been said.

This is it! Toss