Cheating wife

Whether you are an alpha, beta or omega male, it’s zero tolerance to a cheating wife.

:D:D:D:D
Nyinyi ndio hufanya watu wajinyonge.

:D:D Na ukipata mathagiro na matush aje?

Problem ni ulimfukuza on bases of cheating allegations which she will fervently deny. Immediately you discovered that first text, ungeingia chini ya maji uchunguze(that is kama wataka tu kuwa heartbroken). Remember, one stage of life lazima ukuliwe bibi, how you are going to redeem yourself in this current situation is up to you. It will be hard to get the kids and do away with the mom, either way you play the game you will be at peace with.

3 years ago i was on the very verge of getting married, everything was set. I woke up one cold july morning and used the cash i had put aside for the wedding and honeymoon to buy a new car. I ghosted her completely. Well, lets just say sometimes i get lonely:D:D

Here’s the thing bro, i realized that 90% of women out there are cold, calculating and manipulative creatures but with very warm pusys. Take what u want, life is a trade off after all.

noma sana

One, you are most likely an average Kenyan struggling to bring up your family. Costly court battles may not be a viable option for now. My advice: take her back for your sake and that of the kids. But never forget that you are living with an unstable woman. Your fulfillment should come from within you and your kids. As the situation stands now, all of you are victims of her actions. If she comes back the kids will be happy, she will feel forgiven, and you will be pacified. That way you will be able to strategise on your future with a sober mind. If you let her go she will be stigmatised, the kids will be traumatized, and you will be annihilated. Make the wise choice.

Women cheat far much better than men and rarely hupatikana…ukimpata wife anacheat jua huyo amemwagiwa ndani mara 978888

Byro nacheki u have already come to terms that kutombewa bibi na akina @uwesmake ni hali ya maisha. But is this shit really worth it lakini?

What irks even more is how they will try to shift the blame to you regardless of the situation.

Upuzi beta male mentality.

I get life becomes shittier as u get older…take her back? Mmmmh…let me sip some whiskey kwanza nifukuze baridi halafu i read this again.

i, personally, honestly don’t think it is worth it.

Whatever man…ladies cheat due to various reasons. unadhani kumchunga hapo hatapatiana? Wako maybe ataliwa na uncle yako na hautajua. Problem is, ukijua- simple.

As long as u marry an attractive woman at some point lazima utageuziwa serikali. Take that to the bank and get a deposit slip. Just pray it happens after year 15 time umechoka na hio kuma.

Let them be, the world will teach them.

“Manning up” is not burying your feelings. You need to let them loose. Your feelings are legitimate. Putting on a good face won’t make them disappear. They will only surface later in the form of poison-filled bitterness.
Your Children!. remember that she is their mother. They do not need to know the details or even who is at fault. Do not put them in the position of choosing sides. It’s hard enough. Tell them you and their mom are having a hard time. Affirm your love for them and continue to spend as much time with them as you can.Look for a level-headed friend, and insightful. It will be easy to gravitate to the guy who will bash your wife. You don’t need that guy. You need the one that helps bring sober clarity. You need a friend that you can be real with on every level.

You should not commit suicide for a woman! Never!

Wrong advice, Boss, every relationship has its own dynamics. Not everyone runs to court to sort out their differences. Yours was bitter and very acrimonious, am sorry things went that route. What he needs is to take TIME and heal. Pole pole my brother, I know it hurts to come home to an empty house that was once full. Are you in a position to move house first? That can help heal, plus relieve you from nosy neighbours. Start on a clean slate, immerse yourself in work or anything that will keep you busy. Stop the booze, it will only worsen the situation when you wake up after a binge. But most importantly, all will be well, TIME heals, trust me. The kids will be always be yours, don’t fight for them, they will eventually ask for or look for you if it gets to that point. And you can also talk to someone close if you can.
Another angle is, what if she really did want to block the guy.Women crave attention, maybe she deemed her family more important than the dude hitting on her. She needs to come out clean, if indeed she was innocent.Whats her side of the story? Are you willing to forgive and accept her back?

@Burubudu achana na hawa na hizi pang’ang’a zao. Mimi nimefukuza bibi 2 months ago. Saa hii nalia lia kwao kila siku arudi. NO MATTER the fuckery she does, IF YOU REALLY LOVE YOUR KIDS, it won’t be worth it kumfukuza. Kunja mkia akitaka kutombwa hadi settings acha atombwe. Wewe tulia tu and see your kids each day when you get off work and get a decent hot meal. Hiyo ingine yote tisa acha iingie kwa hii sikio itokee kwa the next bila kuskia. [SIZE=1]alafu sasa chini ya maji utafute kadame karembo kenye utakuwa unafyeka juu bibi hutaguza tena ni kaswende.[/SIZE]