Cheating

If you have a shop and your most loyal customer one day buys from your neighbors shop, do you kill her, or do you hope she’ll come to your shop next time and buy your goods and hopefully tell you why she opted to go to your neighbors in the first place so you can rectify?
Relationship ni kama biachara na henway coomer sio sabuni ati itaisha

[ATTACH=full]128492[/ATTACH]
Teach me your ways master

I wouldn’t harm anyone, I would just leave you, I have done that before, when I tried domesticating a Kunguru, but I blame myself, I didn’t take the time to note that even her mother is a single mum via divorce.

Hekaya??

[ATTACH=full]128493[/ATTACH]

Hehehe. Major , u r nuts

The tasmania devil howls and bowls even in the absence of childbirth.

People are different…mimi i would walk away.
I also know someone who caught some dude, known to him, with his wife of 15yrs but instead of violence or divorce he just called a meeting and issue was resolved by the three of them

ukipatana na clawmatsu usisema hukuambiwa

:smiley: :smiley: birrionaire @nairobilay

Heneway, kuna talker alisema humu humu bibi yako akikucheat na Dogstyle uyo sahau, lakini kama ni Missionary mneza deliberate

Lakini Ferkit, kuuliza tuu… Tukipata ndume iko na hirsute kwa mwili all over inachangamkia pipi Doggie ka imesweat mkundu si mtu atakula dengu hapo hapo?
[ATTACH=full]128498[/ATTACH]

@Kasighau If at at all it is okay to do as they wish with their body, why wont your soulmate just tell you that they wish to be with someone else from time to time. Why do they have to hide? Why cant Ms.Kasighau come home and tell you " I went for lunch with baba Jimmy for 2 hours just a little pleasure but nothing for you to worry about since I am sleeping in the bed with you every night?"

:D:D:D:D:D…urudi kwako usiku usikie bibi akipigishwa nduru na hajawahi toa hata moan moja mkiwa na yeye

Have I ever cheated on her? yes, have I ever been caught, yes. Are we still together, yes.
Enough said.

I hate traffic jam. Doesn’t mean I go kill all stupid Matatu drivers who cause it.
I admit it’s wrong to cheat, but would you kill another human being because your wife slept out. What is the big deal. If you can’t handle the outcome, why not walk away. Why maim or burn down houses just because of sex.

Hii ni nini. Hii ni marsupial ya Tanzania ama nini brathe…:D:D:D

Alikua @Ice_Cube one sick bastard I tell you:D:D:D

I cheat, I have cheated and might cheat for a little while more, caught numerous times called unprintables even threatened with poison all in all to cheat or not is a personal decision having said that cat carriers have a mind of their own they decide in the words of @pimpin5000hoes when to wash it, cover it with loose cotton or who to dish it out to , I would surely hurt but can’t go ballistic over it. I never believe in violence especially meted on women. What you don’t know will never harm you and like they say it’s never your just your turn !

I detest people who cheat…but killing is brutal…i dont think that one has a right to kill the other just bc they did something they dont agree with or something they may consider wrong…nothing can justify the reasons why one cheats(ed) though its a pity that people nowadays say its okay to cheat bc their partner is like this or that…if you know you cant stay in a relation with one person why do/ddi you choose to commit??
if my boyfriend cheats al be hurt and walk out…but its not a big deal…
if am married and my husband cheats…i walk out with my children if i have any…and allow him to be in their life but i wouldnt want anything to do with him anymore…bc thats a big deal!!
A man who cheats can and will never stop…!!!

:smiley: :smiley: @Ice_Cube yaaa kimbia ulete io rink nicheke

:D:D:D:D:D