Cheating

It’s funny how angry men get when women cheat.
A while back I was banging a married chick who said hubby didn’t reach threshold.
You should have heard me zushiaring her when I discovered she was banging a third dude.
In the middle of the lecture I though, hang on, WTF am I doing. Hii ni bibi ya wenyewe…

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ata wewe ulishindwa kufikisha threshold

Im trying to understand these statements. Are you saying that there isnt enough cheating among married women thats why the rates are high?

Fisked!

Mara kwa mara huwa tunasema…

[ATTACH=full]130898[/ATTACH]

Fisked

Daktari amesema

Complete hekaya would suffice omwami.

kitu cha kwanza kufanya ni kutembelea kituo…Najua iyo kitu ulikua unagonga DF with pure niceness

Ulijua hujui

Fully agree. One married to a good buddy of mine and blessed with a boy at that time asked that we sire a kid with her. I have never been so shocked in my life[SIZE=4].[/SIZE]

i remember these pics from 2007, zilinisaidia saana

was using CDs. after kumwaga while going through her phone ndio naona kunguru ilitumia jangili flani nudes. Ni kama alisahau kuna skeletons. after kuona akaribu kuchukua phone but it was too late. She confessed they had sex. Mimi nikajitoa nikisema good riddance.

Whore!!!

Best move. Best move.

Job made easy for him. Leave her to the two guys. Mawaso ama ukedi tamalisa yeye.

Good move…

umeanza uchokozi.

These stories are rampant now