CHECKI MANENO: Farmers Choice Race

Nakuru’s Kenya cycling Down Under Team produced the winner

Cafe Arabica led by TSS son

dathoma ukia naihenya priss

Sheriff? Coast boys came with bikes to die for!!! Yani they were running Zipp full carbon rims mpaka spokes o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Respect to Karaya, he responded to countless attacks launched. Though watu walichemka kwelikweli

Kudo Conrad

@Jergen… I have sefished macho sana on this bike ride. Don’t care who is who but eeeeeeeeeeeeh I like. Kuna wengine hapo I like aiii aiiit?

Hehe…aki hapa I tried, but I like big men…hawa wamefanya cardio sana…

I like these ones Sis. I will circle the ones that caught my eye…mmmmmh Jeso!!!. For me it is the tough legs, determination…oh deemn, Don’t know…love a few.

My Bootyfull babe, umependa hio ugly face @Gio amesema ako kwa hizo bicha?
@kush yule mnono Nake nu maguta na mathunya aihiurie mwiri gutwara kamaithikiri agutwika garago

Nikii goma ino. Ti nginya ohoye keino na ritwa riakwa … areria kairetu wega nú akohee. Ni uraigwa nyau ino.

Nyeje ino

??? and what is going on here?:rolleyes: VVVV Disgusting.

@Purple I need some online help Sis.

[ATTACH=full]112414[/ATTACH]
Kudos to this guy, he had his left foot amputated last year yet he covered 35kms

Can I just say clearly that I do not want to read from both of you in regards to Miss Finest Wine? please? banter or no banter. Disgusting.

Thenks.

:D:D It is quite disgusting dear. You’ve handled yourself well lakini wakileta shida tena wataona moshi. Sigh! :slight_smile:

Nikikula Ngimanene and maziwa for breakfast

Aki purple ngeo, wacha kuchocha situation. Utavunja nyumba yangu na unajua how far we’ve come with my @Waithelelo

Lets talk about it at our usual place leo jioni. Sawa mpenz

@Purple. Don’t buy his hogwash. I am not buying it at all. I was disrespected. If Kush has picked up Mwarabu ways of disrespecting (sp) women, sorry am not in his crew. That was bad. Not having it. Afraid not. I won’t say much about our PMs but no that post was clearly out of order.
@kush yule mnono just find another one.