Checki Maneno: Matatu Mayhem

The way he was peddling he wasn’t hurt, meffi.

1 Like

hii mambo huwa safe kweli?

For efficiency with pedalling they help

Pole daddy. Wacha i passby the chemist n buy cotton wool and GV! :wink: On my way to nurse u boo…

1 Like

unaendesha bike ya more than 10k na huwezi nunua elbow na knee guards

Hio story za clips kulock kwa pedal huwa dangerous because you can’t dismount fast enough, plus hio bike yako inakaa sio poa off-road which tends to make you stay on tarmac more, off-road bikes at least yenye iko Na front shocks husaidia coz you can transition easily when being driven off

Kiongo…====)

Thanks hun @Gecko Moriah @Zee mwanaume ni kuvaa dents with pride na story ya vile ulizipata

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]72178[/ATTACH]

Meanwhile ile upande mwingine watu wameshika nare, this was supposed to be an Individual Time Trial not a Group TT. Umeng’ang’ana KM 50 solo only for a peloton to zoom past you kama hakuna kazi unafanya

1 Like

Mbisha homowebdev, ningecheka yangu yote

Pole Gio lakini hio story ya kulock mguu sio safe

I once remember getting into an altercation with Deorro when I pointed out that it’s too risky riding in the city with careless private cars and reckless matatus. Mtu wa mafeelings declared that I am a spoil sport.
See now, wasn’t I right?

ati mwanaume…vaa guards uache ujinga

huu ujinga wa cheki maneno si watoe watuweke section ya XXX

1 Like

Wewe mefi wheel camera mind iconnect ni Gio, things happened fast.He branched towards northern bypass. Keusi kakonde, fap to that fag.

There was a car behind me from the petrol station, kama ilikuwa wewe meffi unaoverlap kwa nini?

Hamuwekewi nenda ukalilie kwa choo brare

Tulia, meffi wewe

Situations kama hizi ndio zinaonyesha umuhimu wa helmet-mounted camera.

You can record the whole thing then report, and upload on youtube pia to arouse the anger of the masses.

Alitoroka, well I’m off my bike till next year :frowning: