Checki Maneno.....weathered out edition

I logged in to cheki maneno. Amnesia at its best.

Nice bike bruh

Sasa juu ya hiyo story, top speed ama cruise speed ya cheki maneno unafikisha ngapi?

[ATTACH=full]11064[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

That was the name of a girl who was raped on that path a police case ensued on and the path was later named after her…I think she died or something…

[ATTACH=full]11065[/ATTACH]

usiendelee utakosana na ma-mod bure…

he he :D:D:D

i heard there was a ms ku called casandra who was raped along that stretch many years ago!!

Nice kicks

Too skinny, hapa ndio uwesmake husema mifupa achia doggy.

1 Like

Btw I have tried riding under wet conditions and the bike tires spray dirt and water on my trousers and face which made me think I should get some mud guards but most of them look ugly on the bike. what’s your experience? I have also had problems adjusting my bike especially the derailleurs so I have bought a bike repair kit from eBay that comes with a hex wrench, small pump and a repair kit. Prices or the same around town seemed inflated and would have set me back ksh 10000 but I managed to get the kit for $19. Got a flat tire last month and had to push my bike for 3 km… That experience taught me that I got to accessorize especially if I have to go seriously off-road.

Very unfortunate if that’s the case.

CHEKI MANENO

1 Like