checki maneno

Hehe huyo naskia na wewe…

@Unicorn sweetie. …bado hujajifunza kuride? Am an excellent instructor

Am getting there. I bought a new bike last week kwanza but sio kama yako.Mine is just basic.

Wuiii team mafisi!!! Somebody help!

Walk with me I can hide you under my blankets

Really, we could go riding together sometime. Jana I also met a lone lady riding as well…kwanza alikuwa amejaribu sana

We’ll plan that:):slight_smile:

Boss… sii kusoma biology but I know the dick starts behind the balls and constant pressure on that part as you ride will give you weak erections if you are lucky and mostly none at all …

1 Like

@Unicorn ,im a good instructor,a few days with me and its not just the bike youll be riding… ;);)…:D:D:D…

Bikes have been around for the last 200 years, how come naskia hii story na wewe?

@Ka-Buda keep off, katafute @Nananimpa umshow kuride yeye

Hapa ndio Google ukujia …

Relax boss…am kidding.

1 Like

Stop stealing @The.Black.Templar’s thunder.

If you look too hard for a problem…you gonna find it.

For example, I can easily google for the negative impacts of living on the top floor apartment, I will get alot of them but yet we still live in those apartments don’t we.? I can also google for the negative impact of driving too much and I will still get alot of info. Heck I can still google for the negative impact of marriage and I will get a million results but yet we are still getting married.

My point is that google will give you a lot of bullshit. …its upto to you to filter it out.

1 Like

Excuse ME! I was just kidding…
You two need to get a room ASAP…sorry for interrupting your little romance…

We can’t ride a bike in a room;)

1 Like

Haha kwani unaweza tishiwa na raia

Now see @Ka-Buda, you scared Nana away before we could even get started.

still here… Following keenly…