chek this......wah

she is a lucky one and very stupid, she should have played dead, ICU the jaw ingeshonwa na wire, akae kitu 3months ndo zianze kusonga, maziwa tu

Hiyo ngombe si itafte watu wame train ipigane nayo.

Those blows kwa hao wanawake shows how stupid he is. Ama apige ukuta design ya Mike Sonko.

Hugo dawa no street fight. You just go berserk and unleash hell pon de fool

I am not surprised by this information. You learned well.

Na amedunga mbati. Maze si anatuspoilia CV sisi majamaa wa mbati

Wanakaa kama wako under drugs

Fight or flight response. Huyo nigga amegongwa kwanza is a pussy. If the attacker intended to murder him, angeuliwa tu kama mjinga. He should have ran away or fought back, not playing “dead”. Angehepa arudi na weapon etc kama aliogopa kupigana na yeye hand to hand combat.

Introfart wacha uoga. :smiley:

Zii buana. Hii ni ngori saidi.

Wewe unakaa kukunja mkia kama huyo muriu hapo:D:D

Flight mode on 24/7.
:D:D
Quota yangu ya WD40, slices na kifikifi sijamaliza.

I agree.

But that was when we were Young.
A grown ass man hitting a woman is plain wrong.

I wish mzito Jon Jones angekuwa area afunze huyu kijana adabu:eek:

Chali yangu wa mtaani, umebonga fiti. Hiyo ni lugha ya mtu amekula bag na tizi kibao za blow. Big up eastlando…

:):):smiley:

not a boxer. knockouts been there when aimed at vital points. just throw one punch around; Carotid Artery(side of the neck), power strike on the jaw(results to concussion), top of the head, temples(Located along the sides of the forehead, behind the eyes).

Above punch landed on the temples and since the recipient was not in motion, he received all available force with supporting evidence.

mbona black americans wanakuanga na issues mob sana? @Purple kuja saidia hapa juu najua hii ni US

huyo jamaa atafute navy seal uwes na semeji wake NYS blackops trained @native son tumunyoroshe . Alai kama hana content afunge blog si kutuletea upus ya US

Exactly a low blow would be first, then gorge the eyes, strong punch to the throat, lastly a drop kick if he feels nothing take to your heels calling your mamaz name.

:D:D