Chek this...

If you can see the living conditions of the poor and aren’t moved, disturbed even then you have lost your humanity. First off, I am not mido class, just working class - dreams cooking. My visit to Kibra, somewhere like where the photo is taken disturbed me…you never recover from seeing such!

1 Like

Kama haya ndio maisha nairobi afadhali nirudi kwetu mashinani

1 Like

Ghetto life is hard. I’ve lived in Kawangware pale Congo. People rarely get out of that shit life. It’s so alluring at times. Like that abusive relationship people pity you but you are in too deep to notice

2 Likes

@mouraythee is right,the rural urban migration is the main problem followed by crossing of international borders by illegals,the problems with kenya is deep rooted and has festered for the past 53 years when the white dude left.From infrastructre to social living,sio traffic, sio substandard buildings ama education with weird backstreet schools popping everywhere.Truth be told our govt.is a total failure .hii recent plastic ban is because they couldn’t spend the tax on proper waste management but rather steal and take their kids on vacations,same goes to the migration wameshindwa na the influx of controlling 150k a day of people migrating to nairobi alone from as far as nigeria.there is no system of tracking anything na msiseme ati hakuna pesa ya ku implement

1 Like

following