Cheki Maneno Mt. Kenya Edishen

hio bike ni poa lakini mwambie apunguze bei, 40k max.

how do you pronounce this name and from which country does he originate from?
na acreage zake ni ngapi huko.

Upus haiwes cycle kwa mchanga. Nilingangana na mzungu fulani till we gave up

2 Likes

the bike itself is 32 while the home trainer is 25. couldn’t believe the amount for a piece of stand to attach on the rear wheel for on-spot riding, its like buying a second bike :D:D

the name is pronounced brin li-we-lin , he is a kenyan citizen by birth, and the farm is around 4600 acres

1 Like

Thanks bro. Brin is very lucky he aint in Laikipia, angekua analiia choo na wenzake, hio trainer achana nayo, its for serious cyclists only who have to train hard every day. As a passtime cycling is an out door sport, peddling on one spot hairidhisi na tena ther is much fun when you cycle as a group as unajipima na hao wengine. did i tell you siku nilishindwa na dame kwa race?

thanks for the advise, the only reason i wanted the trainer was to help me get more time on the bike, before i attempt any of the road rides with seasoned guys like you and @Gio , otherwise i risk collapsing mid route, and you dont want to start looking for ambulances to rush me to a dispensary for first aid, or do you?, atleast not before @Luther12 resumes his duties :D:D:D

leta hekaya ya kushindwa :D:D:D

1 Like

its all about planning, you cant buy a bike and ride with seasoned guys and hope to keep up, you need a 90 day exercise program. identify a circuit lets say Thika Rd from Muthaiga to Githurai and back, from day 1 time yourself, if you do it in 2 hrs then thats the time to beat in day 2 and so on, after 90 days you can find yourself doing the same circuit in 45 minutes… to avoid monotony, identify other circuits near your area and join the local cycling clubs.