Cheki Maneno Part 3...biking clubs

Yoh…if and when you plan to attend some of these events, notify me bana

Sawa Mkuu. I enquired via phone on the weekends’ king cycle event which @msalame grace posted here… They require a team of two for 3000 ksh but no transport is offered from Nairobi to Githunguri. The guy on phone suggested that I ride from Nairobi on Friday (apparently the distance is 40km) then spend the night in Githunguri and enter the race the next day.

1 Like

the one on 12th September? Hehe 40kms is not that much…Infact that should be one of my cheki maneno projects

Eeh namaanisha hiyo ya 12th. Shida yangu haswa ni kulala huko, sipajui. We can plan for that one…we can join as a team but lets work the logistics earlier.

Ohhhh thanks for the clarifications

But you must have your own safety gear otherwise they won’t allow you to participate…the next time I go for a Nairobi cycle tour pia Mimi nita post edited ones Hapa…But maybe in late November when I will get time

But you can ask him to hook you up with someone who is driving there…they usually have a pickup where they carry the bikes

Nilimuuliza kama kunayo jinsi ya kusafiri lakini akanieleza itabidi niabiri matatu au kwa gari langu. I’ll ask kama anaweza ni-hookup na someone attending the same event.

Na ulimuuliza kama Unaweza kokodisha baisikeli zao

If that cop were a female one by the name @Nefertities this would be a kidnap case simples

1 Like

Kwani ameshikwa juu ya speed ikabidi karao ampelekee bike police station

SNITCH! :D:D

2 Likes

Public safety all that remains is to get your pic and hang in every cycling club in the region; or maybe globally?.. they can never be too careful you know :D:D

:D:D:D:D