Chelsea si wamegongwa mbaya

that would be the best move

I said arguably, some would argue that he is the best. Bado sijaona goalkeeper anafikia a fully fit Manuel Neuer.

You knw when someone wants to go somewhere, uwezi mkataza kwani ye ni kipii. You just let him go. Just the way Sanchez wanted to leave.

Go Sanchez

Walifanya a similar mistake yenye Wenger amekuwa akifanya; letting contracts run down till the final year…

Navas deserves to start and I hope he gets to EPL soon. Neuer was the good keeper but also lucky to have a solid defense in front of him. De Gea is by far the best now since his saves are mostly unbelievable and individual effort. The defense in front of him keeps changing every year and its still not as solid as Vidic/Rio since they left. Courtois and Hazard had a year left on their contract it was risky to let them run down their contracts. Courtois broke all bridges and left. Hazard wanted to leave but since Zidane was sacked it fell apart. Zidane wanted him to replace Ronaldo. Real Madrid and Man Utd broke their relationship since De Gea failed transfer. Its only after they signed Courtois that Man Utd finally relaxed as now De Gea is set to stay forever and renew another longterm contract with no exit clause. He will now stay for potential 15 years at Old Trafford. Lastly Chelsea transfers due to the owner work permit troubles. It made him noncommittal on replacing conte or transfers until the last few weeks.

Chelsea wangenunua ile ngombe ya manu keeper wa Argentina

Wachana na sisi this season. Okey? otherwise salimika. Na ukae Arsenal.

Courtois is good riddance…fucker spent a whole year talking about Madrid…and even went on strike to force a move…if a player feels he’s too big for the club let him go…
Kapa is a risk but I would rather take that risk…the way Chelsea took a similar risk in courtois…and it paid off…its better than wait and watch him go to rivals…there are not many good keepers and defenders anymore and the few available ones are very expensive…and want Madrid or Barca…nothing as irritating as keeping a player whose mind has been fucked up by Madrid…watch this season how inconsistent pogba will be.

Can you name 3 goalkeepers in world football under the age of 25 years who have a higher potential ceiling than Kepa Arrizabalaga? Also, being a Chelsea fan, I do not deny that Courtois is probably a top 4 keeper in the world. He however had glaring weaknesses, his distribution and ability with his feet especially under pressure was atrocious. Huyu jamaa one on one with strikers pia ilikua tricky, yaani anytime an opponent got past our defenders ilikua almost ni lazima bao inaingia. Sarri’s system relies on build up from the back which Courtois would have struggled with, Kepa is good with his feet and ball playing and I would dare say at par with Alisson, only Ederson beats them at that. He is young and new to the league so mistakes will be inevitable but he will come good with time. Courtois is a twat as good a keeper as he is. We will be fine.

Hii uchokozi utaacha :D:D

:D:D uchochezi utaacha.

I disagree. Let us put them on a road test. Tujione. Away from footie, I vorrow Hamilton on the tracks worldwide and how many times has the boy been written off and he comes out smelling of roses?
This for sure will be a season to remember. Kwanza it comes straight after world cup. The pressure is on. TWENDE MY BLUE BOYS.
I also support Mancity to spite their noisy neighbours manuseless. @denis young @Tommy Lee Sparta no one needs your views here:D.Pelekeni huko North.

Hata mimi ni wa Arsenal madam

Wewe Ken ni mchokozi:DWe in Chelsea have no time for magunias as we call them hia. Short for GUNNERS! What do you gun for? Gone are the days.:smiley:
Wacha kwanza niende huko East Lando leo niwakute Kenyan magunia lovers. They love Arsenal…Ghai!!!