Chelsea Tuko.??

@Mkufuu we have been relagated several times.That is a fact!Nothing to be ashamed of. And we also have won where Arsenal haven’t. Let’s be realistic. Am a fan but not a fanatic. I acknowledge the teams failings and achievements in equal measure!

I highly doubt that you understand what you mean by this statement.
[/QUOTE]

@Mkufuu …yes I mean what I say 'was at The Bridge…taken by my uncle.

@Mkufuu …yes I mean what I say 'was at The Bridge…taken by my uncle.
[/QUOTE]

That must have been a wonderful experience for you…hope you brought something back with you to remember.

@Mkufuu yeah a memento bro.

I am a Manchester United fan but i always find this argument unnecessary. I think the only people who should be accusing each other of loyalty are the English people themselves. Any other guy outside that epl circle (or any other european league for that matter) is just investing his/her time for entertainment, coz that was actually the primary goal of football, right? Yeah the idea of switching teams would sound like a “traitor” character to a diehard but in the long run, if I guy opts to invest his/her happiness for a better team so as not to have to start a Monday all gloomy and low, then it’s their decision to make. Even players and coaches change teams and they always (…well mostly) find their former teams like home. They rarely escalate a feud with former team players coz they know really it’s for their career and our entertainment. Actually, the real enemies are those who take this sport so serious to the fact that they cause havoc or try to make many petty excuses that they still a force to reckon with yet their record in the past decade speaks otherwise…whilst they insult and ridicule other teams. Its like guys can barely accept defeat and move on. Anyway, I started supporting United in rud boy’s time so am not that old (nor young) in this game, but all in all the names that go into the hall of fame are those of the players and coaches but never of a fan…whatever the era. So calm your balls and wait and see what sort of entertainment your team will bring this season.

1 Like

This is the kind of sober analysis we need on the EPL. Am a fan of good football and as I always say, I never support any particular team.It really pisses me off when fans in far away Kenya start dividing themselves in ‘us Vs them’.Uliona venye tuliwachezea, and you were watching the match in a dingy bar without even the commentators sound.

1 Like

We are no different from English people, most are arm-chair supporters just like us, others are far worse because they have never owned any club merchandise nor understood their club history. Lets be honest most players in their preferred teams are not locals let alone being Englishmen. However, a good proportion are hardcore supporters that hold a seasonal ticket and attend every game. Football rivalry is part of the entertainment and goading Yokohama tires or ManU is the sweet part. I don’t do football bets but I totally understand why people driven by passion for the game do it. I generally hate talking to football fans who go like…"I love ManU but this season Chelsea is awesome…waaaa! Arsenal have signed Ozil from Real I’m going to support arsenal this season… Wewe unasupport which team? "

1 Like

Sh!tty draw first blood 1-0

Yes I do.

kulimwa tumelimwa na hatuna excuse…

Oh my [ATTACH=full]12290[/ATTACH]

Gachui niaje

Hebu niitie Mmbone angunyire inguvo nitoe hasira…sinaneno lakini

Pole usijali kawaida ya game… Nikienda maragoli ntakutaftia kienyeji. Hawa wa Nairobi ni wapishi wa wali tupu! Kesho ni siku kaka usife moyo

sawa bro…

Tumenyoroshwa kunyoroshwa but hivyo ndio kunaendanga a times like this.

1 Like

Do you mean fans (as opposed to the word ‘players’ that I highlighted?). Yes, I do agree with you on the point that the rivalry is part of the entertainment but the thing is, just like the way players shake hands after a tough game, even the fans should accept whatever outcome and wait for a better day next time. We shouldn’t take this like its a do or die thing. And the fact that you may encounter those types of fans who switch teams based on the current conditions, should give you an idea that we all different and as much as some are in for business and others are true die-hard fans of football, you will also get others who are just sober joy riders. It just the same as rugby coz you’ll get guys supporting England in a certain match but ditch it when they are facing another good team like Australia or New Zealand.

1 Like

Ati without even the commentators sound :D:D. But you got my point. These guys you mentioned are the ones who eventually may start a fight and it usually never ends well.

I meant players. The club and players are simply money oriented…It very easy for players to switch clubs as long as the pay is good…Rooney to Man U, RVP to ManU, Sol Campbell to Arsenal etc etc… no love lost. But fans aren’t money oriented, they care more about the club and will try to fight for it…just look at the situation with Vincent Tan and his club Cardiff. Fans are different and if you are fan to a certain club then it’s expected you to show some loyalty to the club. What you have described is a football fan…just like I am a basketball fan or a tennis fan who simply enjoys the game and appreciates the talent among different players or teams. Despite me being a basketball fan who does not support any club…I don’t expect a Miami Heat fan to switch allegiance to Los Angeles Lakers for example. I might also get irritated if a fan starts claiming that he was supporting the Detroit Pistons just last week but now is supporting the Milwaukee Bucks this week.

1 Like