Chelsea

i was not born the other day. I only started paying attention to PL football in 2003 when i went to work in an outpost where entertainment was limited. I got hooked to Chelsea when Drogba joined Chelsea in 2004 and have never looked back. have never (and i will nefa!) support any of those other tu-teams…

4 Likes

True, underline majority, but I still see no problem with people joining a winning team. Like gashwin I was also drawn to Chelsea by another Chelsea great, Gullit way back in 1997 as a 14 year old.

2 Likes

:smiley:

Actually for me, nilikuwa nina observe EPL tu then nikaitwa na mafans wa arsenal kuwatch FA final kati yao na Chelsea 2002. Although Chelsea lost, I decided to stick with Chelsea after kuona vile Gianfranco Zola alifanya watu kwa uwanja. Kuchengwa roho safi inaslide hadi kwa moyo. Na pia sikupenda kelele ya arsenal fans.

3 Likes

The only team I hate with a lot of passion is arsenal. Chelsea I can tolerate. I love watching Arsenal fan tv especially after they lose simple games. Kwanza after game ya watford DT alikuwa anatusi ango wenger na mauchungu tu sana…hehehe

1 Like

Gullit was an all rounder…he could play in any position.

Endelea kungoja mkono uanguke kama Hiti…

1 Like

I don’t think there are any funs wa Chelsea hapa…nor in the World.

4 Likes

Tell him, but we have fun supporting The Blues.

2 Likes

Kwa raha zetu…

1 Like

I hate saying ’ I told you so’

2 Likes