Chicken Inn's Maggot Flavored Offerings Seem To Be Popular With Nairobi's Fake Middro Crass

Sweetest and softest meat you will ever eat.

:D:D:D:D
Now who the funk is @Mshutaji Hodari ?

The one and only first of his name Mshutaji Hodari

I am a regular customer (once a week) of Chicken Inn, one outlet or another. Unlike most birrioneas, I buy just two wings and tell them chips wajiwekee. That sets me back just around 200-300 bob. Hiyo ni bei ya just one pilsner so huwa sifeel. I will say this about Chicken Inn though, just like any restaurant, avoid visiting in the early mornings. Chances are utapewa zenye zilibaki jana. Secondly, avoid branches with low foot traffic. Kuna siku nilienda ile ya viewpoint pale Nairobi-Nakuru highway on a slow Tuesday jioni nilikuwa order #267. Ukienda Chicken Inn Moi Avenue pale opposite archives (Union House) at that time utapata uko order #900+. Meaning heri kununua Chicken Inn ya CBD. Lastly, nilijitoa Chicken Inn nowadays I prefer Baker’s Inn. Same company (Simbisa Brands), but better chicken and lower cost. Ile Bakers iko hapo Afya Center have extremely nice and fresh chicken.

Disclaimer: Eat the chicken but don’t take the chips etc. Unless you want to get obese like most customers and their kids.

Nliletewa coocoo ya kfc family pack last sato …8pm tukaikula kwa pupa…5hrs later nkaanza kuumwa umwaa na tumbo kidogo kidogo i was diarrhering that coocoo in small pieces undigested.
I dont know kama ni spices ama ni coocoo mbaya.
I think there is a good reason they say “this product is for immediate consumption”. Juu hizo taka taka zikicool zinakua potent

ati kenyans are suffering under? kwani nani amelasimishwa kuenda huko?

Only chicken joint natambua is Teriyaki pale Mama Ngina.
Freshly done as you watch … in less than 5 minutes you’ve Japanese teriyaki chicken which is quite tasty and fresh

@magreb ,apana sumbua peasants na 45 day old aged meat ,sisi mbillionaire s tunakula Kobe beef from waigi cows straight from Japan.

Class, to be seen

Bear Grills eats maggots and other creepy crawlies na hateti watu wajikaze

Bought once and never again toughness ni kama unakula hide ya hippo.

Real African’s don’t eat fast foods. Hizo ni shida tupu

Ate at Chicken Inn once in my life just to explore other options. Never went back. Absolutely shot food.

Damage ni ngapi?

[ATTACH=full]233039[/ATTACH]

Kuleni maggots polepole bila kusumbua. Si you want to be Americans? Sawa, na magonjwa kama HP, diabetes, CVD, etc ziko nyuma. Nisisikie mtu akisema serkal saidia…

Inakaa cholera ikitokea itaanza kwa hizi joints za middle class. Watu wanaspend thousands to eat fly maggots. Well continue enjoying the maggots with extra spice of cholera.

If you tell a peasant to sear for five minutes a nice aged cut over premium Humphrey Charcoal Briquettes then leave it to cook for 6 hours over low heat sii atakufa njaa before nyama iive? I get sick seeing people carry meat dripping with blood straight to the sufuria then eating it an hour later. But naelewa. Ni peasantry na kutojua.

If your food has something wrong you take it back and demand a refund not to continue eating it. This forces the restaurants to improve there service.

An more idiotic comment has never been made. Have you ever heard of the concepts of public health and consumer protection? Sorry I forgot you are in a shithole hence shithole expectations.