Chigali Chronicles

:D:D:D:D nowadays taking a chipo from a club you have to be conc sure she is not a commercial sex worker yule atakurushia invoice asubuhi. Lakini hekaya iko chonjo bana

There was one who tried trapping me and i was untrappable! Ananirushia mecho ya pussy cat hadi anaamka anatembea karibu na mimi ndio nione maguru (napenda maguru sana) alafu akakuja akakaa na kando yangu na ile pombe tu moja amekuwa akikunywa for the last three hours!

:eek::eek::smiley: angusha hekaya bana… kumeboeka niaje bana.

Lakini pia mimi I once found myself in such an awkward situation. Comes with the territory

Nimeongezea.
[ATTACH=full]132451[/ATTACH]
She was part of that crew.

Huyo asubuhi ungempa Uber fare and some lunch money angekuambia uongeze some more since her fee is X shillings. Nowadays they play along making you believe its just any other chic and only drop the bombshell in the morning. One needs a keen eye bana…

hehe nimecheki. Lakini hapo ulikua na will power man. Which joint is this? or was it in Frankfurt?

Hio pombe moja alinyonya for two hours gave her away…huko ilikuwa dar!

Asubuhi ungeitwa mwizi wa mapenzi kaka. si mchezo

Mackintosh.

Hookers in a foreign land ni tricky. Nimehangaishwa na Waganda enough times. Shida ni pombe ikiingia kwa kichwa you throw caution to the wind.

Shieeet,You were conned right there.
Next time you visit kigali nigguh holla i help you out.
Shieet,those fuckers can end your career like that.
Woe unto you kama mungeenda karao ndio ungejua mbivu na mbichi.
Pole sana.

I will remember that though next time i will have nothing to do with these hoes.
I had the gut feeling, that if i escalated the case outside of that room, leave alone the police, ingekuwa disaster. So that is why it had to be the negotiation of my life.
I know the police over there are no nonsense guys.