Child Support

I really hope that she is not a gold digger juu she will leech off you for the next 18 years. There are some women whose only source of income is child support from financially successful baby daddies. If she is the broke type, you are fucked. You are her ticket out of misery.

Ulizaisha sasa nyonyesha.

A good example is the instagram hoe @Amber_Ray. The nigga - baby daddy - forks over $3000 per month for child support, rent and school fees. Kunguru saa hio inakamuliwa na vijana wadogo kama otile brown

Unataka mtoto akule mawe?

Get into a deal uwe unalipa hio pesa wewe mwenyewe. School fees na kila kitu.

@Brikicho Bantureh Boss Lady amedai hekaya. For your own good,please do the necessary without much ado.

Beta male problem can’t relate ,sisi alpha males hutomba Dame s pussy na akili ,akipata ball anajua the RIGHT thing to do Ni kuekelea beta male ball na italea vizuri ,as he " bonds " with the baby kunguru inajileta for more sexing

Usisahau VCT pia…

Mkiambiwa hapa mtumie condom mnateta mara ooh,nyama ni tamu raw.Ukishamwaga ndani msichana ashike mimba lea mtoto bila kusumbua elders.Ukimwaga ndani pambana na hali yako.Condom ni 50bob

Thenkiu you. Now preach on brother…condoms must be used until you are certain she is the woman for you. Then you have your tests done and then carry on.
I always say and will say again…you pick a person that is so like you in values, morals and principles. So for those that are camped here 24/7 telling sob stories about the women they have encountered…stand in front of your mirror and take a good hard look! female kunguru attracts male kunguru.
Alipe child support bila kelele.

Dunia imebadilika sana ati ni abortion inaongelewa hapa kama mchezo ya watoto. Kule Asia(India, China) Wanaume ndio wengi juu ya abortion za girl child. Imefika mahali wanawake ku-kidnap wasichana wa miezi ili sons wao mabibi wakiwa wakubwa.

Most hospitals here will not tell Asian couples the sex of their unborn child. They just know they will be aborting the female foetus as abortion is legal. But then their girl child is still not out of the woods yet…the Bhai imbeciles brought their ‘honour killings’ tabia with them huku taimagini. After dealing with many weird cases of female deaths, bodies dumped in bags, girl child suddenly disappearing because dad made her too by booking her a one way ticket to huko Mumbai…the MET police sat up and took action.
Weeeh they now know what the long arm of the law can can do.

Why was I telling you all this? I feel the Kenyan woman is under so much attack but only going by KTalk.

This is a very informative read about Asians in UK. Yes, in Africa the trend is picking akina Marie stopes wako huku na ubaya. So much for the girl child because Africans also want sons. Hapa Ktalk ni level ingine lakini ni juu ya ananomity.

So true. A Kenyan friend of mine recently got a 4th daughter and I can see the disappointment in his dismeanor. He was so sure the baby would be a boy. The wife is even sadder at not being able to produce a son. SMDH.

Lakini while we laugh away at the Mzungu antics and theatrics esp Trumpistans…hizi baby dramas hawana hata kidogo. They don’t care if the baby is a girl or a boy. Baby is baby to them.

Yes, Caucasians don’t worry much about the gender of their child. But, kikuyu also loved the girl child considering clans were based on Kenda muiyuru. It also meant more riches through gifts. Although a son/heir was important, it is the girl child who brought wealth to the elders.

In greek we say “njogu ndiremagwo ni miguongo yayo” aka lipa kama mwanaume!

itakuja tu sikumoja roho ikifunguka:D

it is very unique and very recent so its anonymity might not be upheld…but eventually nitaleta

:D:D:D Male kungurus.These ninjas are too weak to master pull out technique.

Pole sana brathee. If i were you i’d pay her willingly monthly instead of letting her go thru the child support office. Its just cheaper that way. This is why, I’m finally getting a vasectomy in 3 weeks. I already have kids from my ex but no chic will ever say those words “i’m pg” to me again. After the vasec… it’ll be pour ndani, pour sideways no worries amigo …:D:D:D

Speaking from experience, Lipa tu. Na ujipange kwani akifika umri Wa kuenda shule karo ni wewe utalipa. Juu if it’s really your progeny, why shouldn’t they live a good life if you can afford it?