Childhood Disappointments

Spellbinder

Some relatives are unnecessarily mean.

Kwanza nilikaa na a certain uncle nikiwa class four, he used to deny me and my bro food or a chance to play. Yaani mnaenda kutembelea mtu na wife wake mnafanywa wafanyi kazi. :mad::mad:

when I was a kid I thought married people used to fuck everyday…
let us all laugh…
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nikiwa mdogo i once thought that just like birds,we can also fly as long as we flap our hands agressively like birds do with their wings. So,nikapanda kwa balcony and took off. I dont know where i went wrong but soon the ground started coming towards me really fast.

Aaaaagh…Jesus!..That is it!!!
Sande sana.:D:D:D

:eek: I now see where and how that protectionist protocol was activated. Keep protecting them bro!:cool:

This has got to be the worst. Kuna vitu my choodrens will not go through. 1777 hata naogopa. A small yelp and I’m all over the place asking why and what.

:D:D:D:D:D…don’t finish me oga!

I used to want to be a cartoon after watching road runner and coyote do their thing. Manze huyo coyote hajadishi, na hakufi. Anaanguka kutoka mlima, haumii… Having to grow up was mandatory :frowning:

Sometimes its good to let children fight some of their battles. Don’t be too protectionist

Unlike you I used to think the number of times they have fucked is equivalent to their kids count. Kama ni watoto wawili then they have only fucked twice.Ole wangu

going for confession only for the priest to tell me to come up with other sins as the ones I told him were monotonous. I always confessed “I have stolen and I have lied”. I went mum after that and he told me to go back st the end of the line. Fuck you Father Mungai!

My friends mum was a single mother of two. At the time I literally thought that kids come from heaven and I always wondered why God would give this lady such a burden to bear…then I joined ktalk and got to read 'bout singo mothers.:smiley:

Kuna wengine hutumia watoto shamelessly to exploit people ndio umhurumie. I hope i wont have to do a hekaya about vile nilipoteza meko

Vile our color 14 " tv ilibiwa na vile we used to have a good time on Tuesdays maneighbor wakija tuwatch wrestling pamoja. Na vile tulikua tume sacrifice kusave ku buy hio kitu.

Ushawai kaa ploti stima huzimwa mchana na landlord? Stress tupu.

Hehe ehe then kuna specific times za kuchota maji.Tap ilikua yafungwa na padlock na casing ingine kubwa ya kuchomelewa.

How’s your relationship with him?