Childhood Memories that put a smile on your Face.......

There were some evil characters who put a hidden horizontal stick in contact with the vertical stick. Ukiguza hiyo kijiti, hata kama mchanga ni mpya, unaangusha hiyo kijiti ya juu …

And then there was this dirty trick we used to play. Find long grass preferably around a footpath or kwa uwanja ya futa. Tie the grass together in a loop alafu ngoja. Mtu anakamu whistling and then booyah anakula nyasi!!

3 Likes

Mujamaa ulikuwa Jahmu high by any chance, this narration is so very familiar

1 Like

Umekumbuka combi or wanyonyi’s cooking eh?

Haha hapo sawa, mambo ya combi kwa canteen siwes sahau + wanyonyi wefwe mutu ya ngufu, yenyewe “effort unending”

1 Like

Buda boss kwani ulisomea gumbaru?

chobo ua alafu unafaa uguse mti iko katikati ya kiwanja mnachezea ama mlango ya dh iko the other side ya shule, bendings pia ilikuwa moto ya kuotea mbali

Hahaha you just made my day

Was also a victim of chobo once. Happened to pass by a group of naughty boys playing it. Teke ilinipata kwa ass after hio ball kupita,…wacha tu. I still carry the grudge.

2 Likes

Chobo ngoto ilikuwa mambo yote sahizo umenyolewa jordan

Ni shule zimefunga

1. Used to beg a younger boy for a ride on his BMX bike but he would only let me ride it after I sang a ka certain song for him. Ilikuwa wimbo ya progy flani ya KBC inaitwa Lucky Look. F*** used to make me feel really angry…but I sang anyway

2. There’s a boy tukiwa class 3,.alikam home kucheza with us.Then when his mum wasn’t looking, he asked if we wanted to see what he can do with his ka-d****. So we all go nyuma ya hao and he removes his pants and turns his d*** from brown to pink. we ran away screaming…no one dared kumshtaki but he never returned.
    Roy, if you are a KTalker, hope you stopped flashing…and hopefully you “grew”

3 Likes

I held that grudge for a real long time. Found the jamaa. Sijui nani alimleta huku. He lives in Cali. Tukapanga kumeet in Las Vegas rugby match kenya wakicheza na some team. Beef was squashed. I don’t get to meet people from my childhood

1 Like

Lucky Luke

1 Like

AQ

Hiyo lucky look stero alikuwa anaspin pistol vinoma before putting it into his porch

1 Like

Oh dear, was too young to note the spelling. liked the cowboys though

Naona ulikuwa fan :wink:

1 Like

Hardcastle and McCormick ndio ilikuwa series ya maana

2 Likes

Saturday afternoon, swimming at lake Victoria was my best childhood memory