Childhood

Tulienda kuiba miwa after swimming, we were four of us, si tukapatwa, kipii kingine kikashikwa, this one, the cerelac type, poor nigga was taken to station. He ended up bringing the owner of the sugarcane to our home, my old man had to part with some thing to cool the situation, though we didn’t get the beating. Hile cold war tulipewa is out of this world, kila mtu anakuja kuwapea msomo. That incident shaped my life and the course i came to pursue later. Hata sahizi i still have a phobia na vitu za wenyewe.

Yet you just told us this morning,you wanna eat someone else’s property.

you want to look at watoi wenye wako ndethe? Isorait

:D:Dthats so bad

:D:D:D:D meurerenee torusiekino

kwani hao torusiek wangefanya nini if you wouldn’t have escaped?

Given you a good beating that left you injured for some days.

@pseudonym as for me,huogopa maji mob. I’ve never learnt how to swim. Hata trip za shule singewahi ingia kwa bahari unless we do so with friends. Na hio ni shallow waters only,not any depth above my neck

Any particular reason for your phobia?

I think its coz tukiwa wadogo there was a teacher’s kid who died. He drowned in a pond they had gone to swim. He was always used sort of a lesson to prevent the rest of us from thinking of swimming kwa dams za del monte or adjuscent ponds. Tusikufe kama yeye. And that stuck

Your argument is null in this situation, kuna kuiba na kuomba. Unless you’re insinuating I’m a repist

:D:D:D:D"something of being hundred" do you get?

Whaaat? I did not @suspect that even for a moment.:eek::rolleyes:

angen chiito

:D:D good we’ll meet on this streets of Eldoret one day…

Uka guhikie we number 2

With bells and tu-may-soothy swinging right left:D:D:D:D

How phucking crazy was your child hood. The other day you talked about climbing trees now you are swimming with vipii! Huh:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I can write a book about it or take photos of the scars.

Haha :D:D I can imagine y’all running butt naked. Reminds me how in ocha most kids dont wear clothes … unatuona tukikimbia faster faster wakikimbiza either kuku ama ng’ombe with their tiny ass :D:D:D:D:D:D:D funny view!