Chilling with My Pops

True that

Atleast he keeps the ktalk fire burning

How do you detect a kunguru

Has he ever visited a doc for checkups,you might have given him diabetes unknowingly

@BADASS kama huwa unasikiza izo ngoma zenu za akina Joseph Mutaiti na Kijana Mumo unajua wao walikua wanachukia singo mathas. Ile gospel ya @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii ndo walikuwa wanapreach kwa songs zao

So do you plan on kids?

unataka kumzalia wangapi wewe mama mchawi?

The bile against “singo mothers” on these streets while happily glorifying dry frying is one that needs to be called out. That said, not everyone is fit for marriage…

Inaonekana ushoga inasumbua kichwa yako

It would he interesting to establish the number of wanakijiji whose perceptions and attitudes towards marriage have been influenced exclusively by what goes on in this village.
You’ve made a grave assumption.
Everyone here has their own experiences with relationships…kila mtu amepata dose yake that informed their (current and future) choices on marriage, friendships, raising families and so on.

Si hata wewe you come across womens wenye wana nasty experiences? Has that made you opt out of marriage?

I simply go by what I read here…you cannot deny that the young lads all shout from the rooftop about how they will never get married and even if they impregnated a chic it would be time to head for the hills. Now… some of the folk egging them on are unhappily married or divorced but they have kids. So in essence what they are doing is reliving their past mistakes and lessons by passing on messages to the young lads.

I don’t listen to marital advice online esp KT. I try and live my experience nanikikwama I call on specific individuals IRL.
I pointed out that they should not go by assumptions. Some have not lived it …they say they are 23…hehehehe

wewe komba mwiko tukapatana kona mbaya si unaweza kula mbaya io siku

God forbid that men should have standards,eh?

I have two, well feed, clothed, and sheltered.

Nada to that. Women can also set their own bar by getting some education, crossing their legs and standing strong. And never engaging in sex in their teens.

Kunguru hafugiki…

Hakuna mbuyu amekupatia advise. Tunajua ulikua solo na arimis. Meffi wewe
[ATTACH=full]340989[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]340995[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]340996[/ATTACH]

Wanaume wawili wamekaa kitako kusengenyana … subsaharans