China hakuna mchezo

Ni nini emotions.:D:D:D

Huwa unaringa ni kama umeombwa pesa. Nani amekuomba pesa @Sambamba?

Wewe ulionja your first shilling in the late 2000s halafu unatupea lecture on being rich?

Furthermore your sister the nurse in the U.S ulisema huwa anakutumia kakitu so sielewi maringo huwa ya nini.

I ain’t got time for you.
[ATTACH=full]343024[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=5]

What does that have to do with the execution of Lai Xiamin above?

Or are you trying to say that you are a dollar mbirionea like Xiamin???

You do realise that that $1000 dollars you are holding or kshs. 100k is lunch for Lai Xiamin?

It’s not even enough to buy a used iphone…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Hata haiwezi lipa three days pale Nairobi Serena room and board… labda huko River road.[/SIZE]

Can China loan us their Chief Justice and executioner, until we clear the debt

Me and also Xiamin can have lunch so. We ballin like I said I ain’t got time.

bribes of 28.4 billion, enyewe watu wako na matumizi ya pesa.
hio yote utapeleka wapi?
ata 100 million utapeleka wapi?
but anyway, that’s why mimi ni pesant tu.
money follows those who know how to spend it.

Am waiting for a brave judge to rule that apart from being unfit to hold any public office,fines and jail,whatever was lost or could have lost must be returned with interest, totalling four times much.thats even in the Bible, Zaccaria did

In France, any money coming your way (regardless of source) is counted as income and is liable to taxation.
And if a Judge rules that it was ill-gotten, you return all that loot plus a big fine.
Theft of public resources through corruption and other means should be made sooo painful to even contemplate.
Why should a mama mboga toil all day under the sun, only to have the taxes she pays (VAT) stolen?

Hata labda hata sio zako. Umetumwa na mhindi uchukuwe kwa client ulete ukaanza kujipiga ma selfie.

Ama umetumwa na budako uende uconvert na ulete haraka juu anaenda safari. Ndio huyo wewe na maselfie.

Ama umetumiwa vile @Sambamba hutumiwa na sis yake… I mean the list is endless.

What we do know for a fact is that hio sio mshahara umelipwa mahali.

And why twenies and not fitties or hundred dollar bills??

[ATTACH=full]343071[/ATTACH]
Based Drug dealer.

Alafu kisa na maana liwe liwalo. Mama chifu mbuta

cj can’t do shit as long as evidence threshold is not met also, check on penalties in kenya about corruption, they’re virtually non existent or very low. shida ni legislation and favouritism in kenya, sahi obado should be in jail/ remand.

bigamy ni nani

In cultures where monogamy is mandated, bigamy is the act of entering into a marriage with one person while still legally married to another.
A legal or de facto separation of the couple does not alter their marital status as married persons.

Kuoa bibi mwingine na bado umeolewa kwa yule wa kwanza. (legally married sio ya traditional, na bado hamjaa divorce)

[ATTACH=full]343271[/ATTACH]