China makes plane that rivals Boeing, Bombardier

Of course its governments, and in many cases they hardly have the expertise. They merely babysit the process. But some stick to their guns, and you have disputes as to the cause of the accident. See SilkAir 185, which could probably be a manufacturing flaw passed of as a deliberate act by a pilot.

As far as I know, the Kenyan government does not have the capability. So they would have to hire outside help. The Government, not KQ. I just read SilkAir on Wikipedia and it says it’s a design flaw after civil court process. Any manufacturer will always pass it as pilot error - they don’t want to pay. That’s where governments are supposed to come in. Through open law requests, several recreations of accidents on YouTube. You can ever hear communications with airports before the crash. You would never get those if it was up to manufacturers.

:smiley:

How do you know that it is much safer?

Must you get the West to certify your product and approve it to make you feel good about your product?

And I thought China doesn’t need anyone. They are invincible. Unstoppable. So why do they need the west to certify them?

Why not certify and approve themselves wao wenyewe?

mbona inaka matt with wings???

Juu umezoea matt na hujawai panda ndege.

[SIZE=5]

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]And my last question then I go, you want the world to love and approve your product after you have willingly and knowingly killed millions with covid 19 over a simple trade dispute with a rival ???[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]If a simple trade dispute can trigger you to the point of unleashing death upon the world via bioweaponry why should the community of nations give a fuack about you or your products??? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]CC comrade @Kahuni Maisha [/SIZE]

Wewe ulipata nunge kwa statistics if this is how you always argue. You defy all known logic.

So I fail to see why they should be trusted any more than the Chinese.

He is a kinyozi. What do you expect?

Usually once the investigation is complete, a report is issued with all the details. A cause is tied to scientific facts (crash scene info, flight recorded data, communication with towers, weather reports, maintenance records, interviews with other pilots who fly the same aircraft about known issues, etc) . Victims families are now eligible to contest in court. I don’t know what the Chinese do - honestly I have never seen any of their investigations.

Lots of context still needed in your reply though. The number of air crashes has no correlation to the aircraft manufacturer. An Airbus crashing in Murica is on the European manufacturers, not Murica. So many crashes happen in Africa, but we don’t make any planes. Two, and you can correct me on this, American skies have been graced by aircraft for far longer than any other country, so they’ve had more crashes. Three, virtually all crashes in Murica are documented and investigated; can’t say the same for our Russian and Chinese friends, who deliberately conceal info and stats on causes and fatalities of crashes.

Hio jina contraption kidogo haingiani na hio sentence

There’s nothing on the internet to support this statement. A list of major air disasters shows Boeings, Airbuses, MacDonnell Douglases and Lockheeds as the main culprits with single mentions for an Ilyushin and a Tupolev.

Another Boeing 737 Piece of Sh!t will crash soon, I don’t know what they will say this time. Just last week a 737 developed engine trouble and had to make an Emergency Landing

Lack of transparency is the reason for those single mentions

That may have been prior to the age of widespread internet use…but after you can conceal an airliner crash as well as you can conceal the stink of fart in a crowded small room.

long live chairman mao

The chinese plane has had only one fatal crash and it was due to pilot error. Compare that with boeings falling from the sky due to technical/design flaws…