China May Bar SGR Loan (Blackmail)

[ATTACH=full]204857[/ATTACH]

For once I thought ni ads za Admean and wondered if my ad blocker is not working

So Unye thought China wanampea loan bure? NOOO! Lazima walete smak!!! What do you mean? Uko na loan ya Billions then unakataza Shylock from selling your wife Omena how? Doing business with a Chinese ni kama kununua nyumba from Loot All that is on Riparian Land. It never ends well.

Gotcha

That’s why the African Niggers will forever be backward and poor. They should now be asking themselves that question and address it

Even fish at Kisum roadside kiosk is expe than let’s say Githurai

But why???..really why like I never get over this.

I heard him say that nikashangaa why would he say that. Chinese sleuths spy on him 24/7 because that’s what China government does anywhere they have interests. All Uhuru had to say in public is Buy Kenya Build Kenya and the message would have been clear

This story makes no sense? What’s the value of fish imports compared to the already $5 billion dollars already sunk into the SGR??

One Christmas morning in Meru I came across a kao guy selling Tilapia and Nile Perch kwa kibanda kwa stage makutano- I had gone to pick a parcel, I had never seen fish those sides so I was like how does he get the fish there and from where. So akanishow he lived in Nyanza, he even has some boats blah blah. So I told him that I prefer Coastal fish and told him I live at the Coast from time to Time and that Ive also traveled widely in Nyanza, I told him Id been to Lwanda Kotieno and seen the process how the boys fish and the lorries with ice come for the fish blah blah we talked shop for like a good 15 minutes because I was starting to get ideas how I can bring Coastal fish, so the guy somewea in the convo told me, atleast hii fish yangu imetoka Lake Victoria, ukikula utajua tuu. Am like kwani its different from the ones breed in ponds ( btw this at the time was a key project for the Kiraitu administration sinking ponds for fish farming). The guy is like No!No!No! Ati si wachina wanaleta samaki. Am like Samaki gani tena? Hes like zinakuja Tilapia,Salmon(very popular in highend hotels) hizo za Ocean,all types of fish and sea food is coming from China on large scale. Im like so who is eating all that fish na sisi pia tuko na yetu? Akanishow even the fish you eat at the Coast sana sana Mombasa ni hio ya kutoka China. Then I remembered all those raw fish places and the ones cooked on the road hapo Mombasa theres something about them thats different from the ones inland like Malindi or Lamu. Then nikarealise alah Mombasa is eating Chinese fish ya kuletwa thinking its the fished one, so what is Nairobi with all its Tilapia eating getting its fish. These Chinese are so sarp it hurts. They use nothing from Kenya, can you imagine hawa majamaa import hadi eggs?

I had a Korean workmate sometimes back and he told me ,Chinese are Ruthless, they plunder everything and they dont spend any money that could be taken back to their country on anything in any country the go to. Wako na solidarity sana and allegiance to their nationhood and principles za Chairman Mao. Kenya is clueless compared to these guys , very strategic and longterm patriotic thinking sisi sijui tutafika huko lini. Maize and even eggs are being black marketed from Uganda here,sio sukari,sio mchele,sio tomato sauce . Ofcourse their fish will be cheaper hakuna bribes za kulipa every step of the way and sex for fish shenanigans. The cost of corruption in this country is so high that an item could come from another planet and still cost cheaper than the local equivalent or lower quality. Werent textbooks from Kenya selling in Rwanda at a fraction of their Kenyan price? Because they have a government that is an unbiased regulator with no conflicts of interest unlike we here in 254 where we have a cartel for a government.

Now you know…no fish no railway… RELI NI YA KULETA SAMAKI HADI KISUMU…

Za Githu ni ya Fishponds

We should stand our ground. In the chineese planning, the Sgr is the gateway to east Africa. Depending on the market they are targeting, they can even do it for free.

Museveni was told to wait for Kenyan rail till it reaches Malaba then His will be financed. Romour has it that Kagame is also in talks with the Chinese. Clearly, our Sgr is a back bone on their plans. If we had leaders they should feign disinterest now, change of focus/plans at best force a renegotion to better terms and rates. Coz the rail benefits them more than us.

The problem we have is our leaders. The only thing which makes sense to them is what goes into their pockets. Imagine a Kenyan politician pushing for a chinese manufacturer to be issued with importer/reseller and retailer licenses. How many livelihoods has Hw killed?

To help understand the chinese. How did Ethiopia drop the demands of a 20 years war against Djibouti?
How could theDjibouti Ethiopia railway negotiations have happened so fast?

Because there was a master puppeteer.

We know no western, eastern or oriental nation ever had a win a win scenario for us. But some have been human.

From the ruthlessness already witnessed from the china man Human treatment should be wiped out of our vocabulary.

Once the projects are finished, these loans will be used as weapons. The snare is closing this is the only time we can make escape loopholes for ourselves.

I don’t think so, they don’t buy anything from us. Am sure if they decide to not loan the money, someone else will. USA OR JAPAN most likely.
If they decide to not loan the money, they stand to lose coz the west will be like “ see, told you these guys are not good”

L

Livelihood. Peoples’ livelihood
Some industries should be protected just like we insist on growing sugar even if we can import cheaper. Or even maize when we can get the same from Uganda cheaper.

About 1billion($10m)…no comparison whatsoever.

Ati they don’t buy anything from us, flowers, macadamia nuts and avocados unafikiria huenda wapi? Why do you think ruto banned export of raw macadamia and why is it so profitable now?

Kenyans have literally destroyed Lake Victoria. And no one gives a shit. How can people wash cars in the lake, throw trash into the lake, dumping raw sewage into the lake and expect fish to survive or even properly breed? When was the last time even people talked about have properly restocked the lake species which are in danger??

No wonder Ugandans took over Mgingo islands they got tired of our BS.

Yes, industries should be protected. But it should also mean people should be taught how to live sustainability with fishing at both the Lake and the Coast.

Githeri media at its best.