China says it may have discovered aliens

Asante sana mtu wa Ukraini

Gugu kardashev scale

The problem is that we assume aliens are more advanced or they want contact with us.
What would a type 4 inter galactic civilization want to do with people whose energy source is primarily fossils?
Again, what if they are level ya homo erectus?
So many questions to be answered

We assume they are more advanced because there is a 9 billion year gap btwn formation of the universe and formation of our planet. As for why they might be interested in us, maybe just to satisfy scientific curiosity.

Hapa umeongea kama follower wa the 5th kind kabsa.

The chinese are the aliens.

Sijawai ata skia, had to look it up. Led me to a youtube channel, acha nipitie hizo videos

How many levels of civilization do we have?

WE HAVE BEEN LIVING WITH ALIENS FOR A VERY LONG TIME. WE JUST DON’T KNOW HOW TO IDENTIFY THEM AND DIFFERENTIATE THEM FROM NORMAL YUMAN BINS

Original Kardashev scale has 3 civilization types. Extended scale has up to Type 23. Click on each type to learn more about them.
Category:Kardashev Scale | Kardashev Scale Wiki | Fandom
[ATTACH=full]445172[/ATTACH]

That alien life forms exist is already a proven fact if you know where to look. The majority are in disbelief (burying their heads in the sand imo) while others think it is fringe knowledge. You’ll be very surprised in the not to far future.

Proven fact???

X-Files. Agent Mulder and Scully.

The Pentagon has come as far as admitting that there are UAP unidentified ariel phenomena that they don’t understand and they even released videos from Navy fighter planes of these flying objects that are intelligently controlled, whose technology is so far out that the objects have no wings, have no known propulsion and yet can cover huge distances in an instant, yet no heat. So they ad.it they have no idea how they fly. This is a form of gentle disclosure not to alarm the public. But for us who have followed this topic for 20+ years, we know the more believable sources of information.

I once saw a spaceship AS little boy deep in the village

And what are these more believable sources of information?

That is too much information for you to take on at one go:D:D

Try me, I’ve been following this UFO stuff for years from Project Blue book to History to Dr. Greer to Ancient Aliens. I stopped when I realized it’s just fantasy.

Kindly direct some of us who are curious about this subject to more sources of that kind of info

Perhaps you stopped too soon.
There is government disinformation going on too. And right now it’s quite clear that it is the Navy rather than the USAF that is fronting the disclosure. There has also been a government within the governing that has kept this under wraps for many,many years. But there have been whistle blowers right from the astronauts like Dr. Mitchell etc Al who have more than hinted on the subject.