China Southern Airways brings good news

Yes. return. Mbisha ni kesho kama huamini. Sahii niko 2nd generation mbaya

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]9800[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]9801[/ATTACH]

https://kqcrashed.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/how-kq-bought-over-20-useless-planes-that-are-still-making-nothing-but-losses-for-the-company/

…Here is simple explanation; a single Embraer aircraft should ideally carry 96 passengers per trip but to many destinations, the planes fly at 60% occupancy rate because they are not able to handle the weight of both the passengers and their luggages concurrently. At times, two different planes are forced to fly the same destination at the same time. One airplane carrying the passengers only, then followed by another airplane carrying their luggages only –…

In simple math. Boarding this airline to China and back is like paying the same on kq but you get a Macbook i5 to keep you busy on the flight and you get to keep it once you embark

1 Like

How much is the difference in terms of cost?

Left is KQ right China Southern. All for same day.

[ATTACH=full]9817[/ATTACH]

That’s a difference of 44,000.KQ is really expensive.

3hrs from now, China Southern airlines will begin its maiden flight to Kenya to land at JKIA at 7:00am.

2 Likes

Is it a non stop flight ama kuna stop-over before jkia?

Direct. Teke Teke my friend. Kwanza these guyz charge only 30$ to change a flight date. KQ its 65$!!!

[ATTACH=full]11252[/ATTACH]

Guangzhou tunasija. Si mahawker watakuwa wanaendea vitu China wenyewe (on a light note).

In fact I wanted to advice @Twangapepeta to start bringing stuff hawkers buy and stock them but in a different town from Nairobi

1 Like

Town kama gani and how much would a person need to start that venture?

Sina any particular town in mind at the moment. But if I was to venture into the business, my guiding factor would be population ( size and density), psychographics etc. But If I was to pick 5 towns, Kisii would be among them.

1 Like

With the 0.5 - 0.7m is it enough for a start and what is involved in the whole. I guess Kisumu city might be a good place to do this

1 Like