China yun to be used instead of dollar for oil transactions.

Contrary to your statement man, I like sharing but no one wants what I have. Most have fallen along the way. It is a career and guys aren’t willing to put in years like I did.

I can not disagree with u floating their currency will affect their economy but not on the mercy of the market when u are in favor of the market …the market created by china has only a high demand for its products but only if they will stick to a fordable prices…

Not being nosy but would you be kind to tell me what you studied. Dont be intimidated to put out ur smart brain out there. I knw kenya the stupid are loud while the smart doubt thmselves.

One more thing the posibility of this information about china replacing dollar for its currency in petrol transaction came for the IR so i also hav doubt in it bt it was on USA today so am skeptic…

What will happen is that the strength and weaknesses of the yuan will fall in the hands of international traders/markets. China relies on export mostly for its GDP although they are morphing into a consumer economy. Now in a floating currency if fundamentals dictate, the yuan can gain against others. This won’t be good for an export dependent economy.

Point of correction no smarts here. What I know anyone can know. It is part of what it takes to trade currencies and precious metals successfully.

I can vouch for Russia Today. It is the perfect counterweight to the so called mainstream media as it gives another perspective to what you get on BBC and CNN.

Okay. Thats your opinion and it matters.