Chinese gov controlling Philippines energy sector.

Don’t give me a convoluted explanation sijui blaming @sludgist .

Sludgist hata hakuniagi thread, he just likes putin and China. But you you know who the wakuniaji are on your website.

Kumbe you know how to moderate ni kukataa huwa unakataa. And of course in some instances you support the wakuniaji?

Na thread zangu zikikuniwa huwa uko very much around hadi sometimes huwa unaweka emoji ya kicheko.

Na ndio maana nilikuwa nashindwa how comes every time after @Mzee mzima aka @uwesmake has finished shitting, @Jimit usually shows up with his usual laughter emojis.

Acting all friendly and stuff.

The same jimit forgets that I know him very well. Kumbe mnakuwaga tu pamoja?

Hapa kwetu Wanjohi alishatupeana

Ni Jimit alireport hiyo comment ama ni mtu mwingine? Wacha siasa ya pesa nane. If someone does that on your thread bonyeza “report” button usaidiwe.

I knew you would say ame report. :D:D:D

You are very smart. A very quick thinker. I like that. I like smart people. Smart people are likeable.

Then who should be blamed for American greed? It is the Corporate America.
When countries were making strategies to counter the negatives of globalization, when countries were making their citizens into formidable workforces to take advantage of potentially wider markets, the American Corporates decided that it was time to turn America into the world’s largest consumer country and exploiting it for their own greed.
Trump knows this too, he is a businessman. His biggest problem is the lie he is peddling that CNN is bringing him down in doing this.
Venture Capitalism and greed is America’s Achilles heel.

You’re so funny…there’s a reason why I believe that Republicans are hypocrites
You are busy attacking the “Jewish” Anerican greed. True, America is mostly run by Jews.
But do you know who is the first defender of Israel? Yes, it is Trump and Pompeo.

Yes we know all that and is the reason Trump was voted President. Like I said, there’s only so much one person can do because of our system of governance and cancerous hyperpartisanship. People will oppose Trump for literally anything that the leftists overlords tell them.

At least he’s trying. Obama did nothing to counter Chinese expansionism. When he was POTUS (a black one at that!), he could have easily negotiated infrastructure deals with Africa but he sat back and watched the Chinese scoop up everything. Those 8 years of Obama is when China really solidified their economic supremacy, and for that Obama will always be remembered as a traitor; and a golden-boy to the corporate globalists like Soros, who all funded his presidential campaigns.

There are two kinds of Jews. Trump is a fierce defender of the real Jew living in his/her own country, Israel. Not the Wall street Jew who despises his heritage.

Najua bodyguards wako za hapa saa hii…

Just awaiting for the command from headquarters… “@kijanamrefu assemble your troops!”

Jeshi la Mama likiongozwa na luteni kanali wakanyama brare @Motokubwa . Field ajutant @Mzee mzima na coporo simba @Nanyundo aka @uwesmake kutoka kitengo cha AbaLuhya special defence forces.

[ATTACH=full]300192[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]300194[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]300195[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]300196[/ATTACH]

Sasa 40% imekuwa “full control”? CNN every day proves itself to be a purveyor of fake nyews. Juzi tu hapa wamesema vile Kim Jong Un ako mbaya sana saidi, ata ako kwa coma anangoja tu kwenda hell ku-catch up na Hitler.

Americans don’t like associating themselves with corruption, ‘public’ corruption for that matter. If you research at the terms that China have funded made in order for infrastructure, it is obvious that our leaders required their palms to be greased in order to be approved. America doesn’t engage in in public corruption, only corruption of the shadows. It’s why China has gained a foothold in Africa and most of South America.
There is no person as proud as a Jew and his country, on the surface they shiw of how they detest Israel, but do some research on the inflows going into Israel from its diaspora Jews. You’ll be surprised. Don’t buy into what Trump is saying as defender of the Jews. He is defending America’s interest. America’s Corporate interest. And it’s not today that Trump is the only president to defend Israel. It has been ever since the Balfour Declaration.

The CCP is very opaque about infrastructure terms with various countries. For them it’s just business, willing buyer-willing seller. Let’s be real, America missed out on many opportunities because Obama had plenty of goodwill from fellow Africans. His govt did not require that “corruption” you’re talking about in order to win the hearts of African leaders. Everyone loved him for free! It’s unfortunate that he barely left a footprint on his motherland. If there was ever a time for broadcasting “American exceptionalism” it was during Obama’s tenure. He failed to capture that. But let’s be honest. The real reason America could not win infrastructure tenders is lack of capital because at some point it does come to bite ya! Manufacturing is the real money maker for a country. The US is not flush with money like China is. I’m actually surprised that China is the number 2 economy. How the heck is the US still the leading economy? I think it’s a lie to keep the Americans in deep slumber.

• No other American President, except Trump, has ever stated openly that Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel and gone ahead to move the USA embassy to Jerusalem. The changes he’s done to bolster Israel’s standing as a nation are totally unprecedented like defending West Bank settlements and Golan Heights.

You’re a wise person. And I trust in your wisdom that by now you’ve come to know that there’s nothing like ‘goodwill’ to African leaders. It’s all about self interest. It’s why if you get to see some of the contracts our leaders have signed as infrastructure agreements with China you may get a heart attack.
As for America defending Israel, it has always been so, especially with the Middle East Question after WWII. The wars that were waged in Iraq and the sanctions in Iran are all in protection of Israel, in addition to securing petrodollars. America’s black budget is meant for these covert activities, something that no american president including Trump, will tell you.
America should be the second largest economy by now, but China has a large number of people, so it takes time to create wealth for them. On the brighter side, it has the fastest growing rate of people becoming wealthy millionaires and the largest middle class. It’s only a matter of time.

Mbona unaongea bila a clear point? Kama ni Israel hupendi si useme hupendi Israel end of story! Why beat around the bush.

Furthermore this is America’s money and they can do whatever they please with it. If they choose to give it to Israel why are you bitter?

Si hata Kenya huwa tunapewa inamangwa?

And I don’t buy this myth ati Israel is solely dependent on the U.S.

Those fuckers are very hardworking. Jews wanaanzaga kazi wakiwa watoto. Ndio ujue kazi mapema. It’s not a surprise to find a Jewish or Israeli kid taking all manner of extra classes on top of normal school work.

Zuckerberg for instance started coding when he was a baby. His father taught him how to code and then hired a real software engineer to coach him as a child!

Usifikirie Jews hudosika through kupewa. Jewish kids are taught how to play instruments as toddlers. By 12 that kid has a tutor from Juliard.

I once heard that despite owning Hollywood most Jews don’t even own a TV. They know it’s a distraction from success. They built it to distract you guys.

Zuckerberg is on record that even today he doesn’t own a TV. While a Kenyan kid was busy watching TV shows created by Jewish writers and producers, Zuckerberg was busy preparing the next huge distraction : Facebook.

Nyinyi mpige makelele pale Facebook, Zuckerberg anaokota tu shillingi.

Am in Kenya, brother, why would I give a rat’s ass about Israel?
Am pointing out at the issue Purple has been having with China, telling her to address it as an American Corporate problem. But who truly runs American Corporates? It’s the Jews.
Am saying that the war Trump seems to be waging against China is misguided and should be instead negotiated with the people running America in order to get solutions.
Fighting china is a losing battle by now.
I don’t hate Israel, I don’t care about them. They have a great work ethic and deserve all the wealth, that is 100% correct. I am addressing Trump’s hypocrisy of deflecting the real sources of their problems to other people such as China and illegal immigrants.
The US and Israel have a mutual relationship, one can’t survive without the other.
America can give its money to whoever the fuck it wants. But when things go south they should address the issues, not China.

What do you mean by “you guys”?

Patco, I know we ran into each other yesterday when talking about the tech advancement stuff. Dont let that mess up with your mind, I am far from those douchebags you’ve mentioned similar to how earth is far from Pluto

Trump is not fighting China. How is he fighting China?

He wants a level playing field in trade.

You have heard him say that there is a huge trade imbalance with China.

The issues that bring that trade imbalance are what he is addressing. That is not fighting.

Uhuru should be doing the same since we export nothing to China. Total imbalance.

[ATTACH=full]300208[/ATTACH]

Patco umedanganya. Here is Zuckerberg shopping for a television.

PICTURED: Mark Zuckerberg goes shopping for a TV set at wholesaler Costco | Daily Mail Online