Chinese investor to build a 200 billion Kshs. City in Athi River

niko kenya jamaa. Natumaini sana niende otato yaani majuu nikuwe napiga tarumbeta ya Donald trump kama wewe. In short “im a wanna be”

:D:D:D Mara you were being chased and harassed by red necks in the deep South for simply being black… mara you’ve been stopped by U.S. police severally for simply being black and “successful”… mara you have a wife and two kids… mara you are 21 and your ma and pa want you to get married and give them grandkids since you have no kids… mara you are on holiday in Kenya building mansions and apartments in ushago using your hard earned dollars after years of toiling and at only 21 years of age…mara you live in Kenya…
WHO ARE YOU?!

I AM WHO I AM >>>:D:D:D but on a serious note i met some guys here they can tell you who i am ask @Lucern who i met kwa bar korogosho , @Swansea na @uwesmake not forgetting @Purple who we had a fruitfull discussion about investing in kenya with me as a point person. i am a wanna be trust me . you are my role model nataka kupiga tarumbeta

This not new project it was announced back in 2014. But useless politics blocked from starting.

With the SGR done we need products to export. So Athi River is a perfect location.

They’re going to start off with a massive industrial park, then followed up with housing from all segments of the market, and finally office buildings.

You’ve nicknamed me all names, handles, characters, mod handles, and still you can’t evaluate who I am, you’ve called me deorro, ule mtu wa gifs(screwplus), Abba , illegal immigrant, Kenyan local, msoto, now ochieng? Inakaa ninakusumbua akili sana

Don’t flatter yourself nor do I care much for your make believe stories.

I thought you were actually harassed by white trash kkk lakini kumbe ilikuwa hekaya tu.

Anyway endeleeni kulenga Mueller na vile mmeimba hapa day and night, night and day.

Report full itatoka tu…too early to celebrate

Ubaya wenu huwa hamsomi chochote mshikanishe.

Mueller won’t recommend further indictments, do you know what that means???

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/22/mueller-will-not-be-recommending-any-further-indictments-in-russia-probe-1233070

If the justice dept. head had said Mueller recommends further indictments immediately he hands over his report then maybe you guys would have some hope.

And why would he recommend further indictments whereas he can just indict people himself? No one is stopping him.

And we’ve already seen ALL his indictments and they all touch on tax fraud.

And by the way report full ISHATOKA. It is in the A.Gs hands.

The indictments are done as far as Mueller goes.

The only other indictments can come from other bodies e.g congress setting up its own independent investigation. Something they should’ve done months ago. And Pelosi this week said that that is not something she is considering.

In short, the poisoning of Athi River’s middle class will continue.
Like what is happening right now

We should be thinking about investing in food production and manufacturing industries, not this cities shit!

Which low cost houses given the sky high cost of land???Unless you are talking about Government housing.