Chinese rims

tired of chinese stuff…mara infinix…mara samaki…sai rims…nkt

Unaenda mbali sana, their tyres are the most fakest rubber kuliko ata sure. :smiley:

Some people are misguided and just pure negligence.I see so many people replacing the stock good quality oem alloys so that their can low profile shitty chinese knock offs.Sad thing is that they sell those OEM at a throw away price and i have to confess i have benefitted twice from such dimwits.The last purchase just 3 months ago from a person who bought an ex jap Nissan sylphy with 15 inch rims but decided to sell them cheaply and have 16inch Chinese knockoffs.
Below are the alloys that i got wearing Achilles .
[ATTACH=full]131711[/ATTACH]

Depends on where you buy . Wide range of chinese tyres on out local market are super, eg linglong, chengshan, westlake…etc
Ata 305/85 R22.5 on our roads 70% are chinese and good quality…kina Double coin, Linglong, Duraturn, Roadshine, Chang Yeng, Chang Feng…i think kina Michelin and Bridgestone are a complete waste of money.

OEM rims are ok…but those stock steel rims with tu holes are really ugly no matter how much you try to paint them.
Ata wheelcap hazishikilii, you have to fasten the wheelcap onto the rim with cable ties, making your tires look like a ferris wheel in the Piccadilly Circus…
Why would anyone change the OEM alloys?

Hehehe…wanted to sell mine which are 16 inch and replace them with 17 inch rims. I talked to a guy from olx who had been referred to me by @Rene Descartes but seeing the rims that the guy was offering in exchange, I just decided to remain with my 16s.
What I was to give vs what I was to get.
[ATTACH=full]131814[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]131815[/ATTACH]

Kwani umepaka arimis kwa fiatu za gari ??

Hehehe…the car is still a brand new second hand jalopy

Uuze original Eco Forme za $3000+ alloy ndo ulete chinese stuff ya $200. haha. I have been trying to import that rim of yours second hand bill napewa ni $1000 na tax sijalipa.