Chinese solar water pump

Brother i sell quality submersible solar pumps and panels of up to 310 watts. Hit me up 0728787371

Efficiency of polycrystalline should be at most 17%. Monocrystalline ones should have an efficiency of around 20% but they’re more expensive

I think what he means to say is inatoa the nominal name plate power less alillo bit. For example a 200W panel will never produce 200W in the real world operating environment, maybe 160W ivi. But their “efficiency” is in those low 10-20%, yaani a low conversion rate of insolation meaning you need about 10 square metres the surface area for a panel to equivalently convert to electricity the solar energy that falls on 1 Square metre

Great explanation! A 200W panel means that it produces 200W under standard operating conditions zenye the manufacturers use for testing the panels. But it’s hard to have such conditions in normal environment. On that note, I’m looking for a place to intern as a solar designer/installer. Any leads? Nataka niwe mtu wa mkono.

Mse ningekuconnect was in the business of solar installations na genset commissioning serious, but was laid off a couple of months ago ju ya harsh biz environment via covid. Search threads kuna villager alikua ameanika several solar power system packages na bei zake if I’m not mistaken

Wacha niite @kanguthu akuje asome apunguze ujinga kiasi

Wanyee, we talking of 2 different things, the efficiency of converting solar to dc power that’s 17%,what about the power produced as a comparison to the ratings on the panel. If 2 panels, a mono and a polly both rated at 100W are exposed to the same conditions will both produce same amount of power?