Chipukeezy kutemwa (mharo news)

Hehehe. Feels like promo

Where I come from we call.it a perfect proposal.

I will not be shocked if they are doing something to promote some bullshit… But you have to be blind not to see that huyo kibanja is a gold digger. But boychild alikuwa amekaliwa chapati proper.

I feel the guy is left alone. Last week I saw kibanja in Westlands sarit centre while the guy was away in TZ. plus the girl has been pecking with guys clubbing on her insta stories

I told you guys mkaanza kusema ooh the girl is from a rich family sijui ooh … meffi … Even konyagi and uliam are soo much yet they steal our taxes.

Najua akiwa kiss FM he used to an good money. Hope he has something going like some investments. Ju ni kawaida hizi ngombe za media kufloss without end plan

A friend of mine used to hit hio kitu proper while she was engaged to chipukizy

bila hekaya … UMEFFI

aaaaiiiii, ona huyu mwingine, karibu useme ni wewe

yea, that way even if she leaves there will always be a connection, na ukiona anachorea story za ball unamtoka kabla akutoke.

Huyu anakuanga na utoto sana since kitambo. That is the reason I have never watched that show

Hii ni promo wanafanya

Hata picha ya akihit hakuna? Wacha wewe!

I don’t understand kama these celebs wanakuaga serious in their dating ama inakuaga tu for fun and the Kunguru to get access to more networks through the guy. Social media dating or rather what they call Social media sijui favourite couples is always destined to fall.

But atleast he got to taste and eat good things for a while, he has that going for him.

Ujinga kuma Ni kuma , ndio Mimi husema wewe Ni dem always thinking and talking like one . kama wewe Si dem wewe Ni homo

huyu ex wa chipukeezy is from Mombasa if i am not mistaken.

Enda ukalipe malaya pole pole fala hii

He lost his gig at Ebru, and like clockwork, the hoe monkey-branched. Same script lakini hii mkamba mjinga couldn’t see it coming.

Why is digi still a village elder? Apewe title.