choices have consequences

hivyo ndio maendeleo ina rudi nyuma

I thought more teachers were paid on thursday?those I know were paid on thursday 15 oct

Hii yote inaletwa na kukose kukua na kabizna ka kando. If that teacher had ata kama ka boda boda kanaleta 5 soo kwa siku hangekua akienda kwa bank everyday kuangalia kama salo imeingia

huyo teacher alikuwa sick in the headā€¦donā€™t see how he could be so desperate, yet he was just a few metres from homeā€¦

sasa kila mtu akiwa mfanyabiashara kutakua na biashara kweli?

2 Likes

most civil servants live from hand to mouth, when a 38 year old father is forced to travel to his fatherā€™s home to borrow him money thatā€™s desparation

he only needed to walk to his motherā€™s to pick food, not money, for the motherā€™s grandchildrenā€¦i come from nyandarua and i know food is not such a big dealā€¦not like in some other areas where they even sell you a kittenā€¦

1 Like

does this foreskinned guy use smegma instead of brain?no work no pay

1 Like

maybe he had other financial obligations, life is hard when you are the sole breadwinner

1 Like

no i am not. what the cruel world taught me is still fresh in my mind.
my father told me ā€œit is a jungle out there,do what you can to get ahead. CHEAT,LIE,KILL,STEAL AND ANYTHING ELSE INAPPROPRIATEā€.
On this case i felt my rare pity.

do you really beleive that?
you are a dolt

it seems haujawahi kuwa na medeni excess than what you are getting and you dont get it

Think twice before you gang up with the rest, you might be misused

1 Like

Chanua sisi ni wapi watu wanakula kittensā€¦

who talked of eating kittens? comprehension ni ngumu kweliā€¦