Choo Ziko Wapi Huku?.....(i`m new here)

Choo tunaendaga kwa kina @Mzee mzima. Lakini usiache hizo floater zako za ushago iwe ngumu Ku flash

3 Likes

If you think the Head injuries you have on your Avator are bad,keep Dis-respecting my team Arsenal!

You need to ask @Deorro to kill this handle too and open another account with the username “Kamaru.” This will confuse many talkers not to know its you and at the same time you get to identify yourself with Tupac. “Amaru”

1 Like

I am pleased to endow you with this esteemed honour…[ATTACH=full]14506[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Now that you mention a “floater” i remember once very many Hookers,whores and Bitches Ago; i was in a Boarding school pursuing my all important KCSE and as per Kawaida,the cleaning duties were allocated by the Prefects and the odd job of cleaning the toilets always landed on the “noise-makers” in the class.
One Saturday morning my name happened to be on the list of the previous week`s Worst offenders on the Noise Making List.
We had those Flashing toilets that are a designed like a Latrine and on the other side we had the “sit down” ones but they were always dirtier thanks to people from “ocha” not knowing how to use them correctly.
Anyhow,mimi nikabook kuosha hizo za shimo but to my dismay,one of them had the biggest Floater i have ever seen. At a Passing glance,it looked like a tree trunk or a piece of Firewood just floating there in clean water which suggested to me that its owner had obviously had a few attempts at flashing it without any luck.
“No Bother”,i thought to myself as i filled a Bucket full of water ready to pour it all in one random go into the toilet.- This had worked effortlessly before.

So i walk into the Cubicle with my bucket filled to the brim and i un-leash all the contents of water onto this “floater”.
What happened next left me so traumatised i still have “floater issues” to deal with from my past.
The impact of the water hittng the Floater had the opposite effect to Flashing it down the pipes…all i remember is seeing the floater flying towards me in full force and i couldn`t help but Scream Out Loud as i bolted out of the Cubicle my ndoo in hand!
All the other guys in that toilet block followed suit thinking that i had seen a snake or worse and as we all stood outside the toilet panting and huffing i told them of my predicament and we all Burst out laughing.!..
We later discovered the Floater lying just outside the cubicle door when we walked back in!..What a close “call”!..

Kindly stop all references to Stoke city and slums. We don’t need someone pmsing all over again.

https://static.dyp.im/1DFCa0DLxd/8ec33317028c29b6efc47b21a463698e.gif

10 Likes

[ATTACH=full]14508[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Hehehe. Hapo @uwesmake alipiga huyu jamaa 10-0

1 Like

I thought ulikuwa untaka choo.Kwani umejisaidia?

Confirmed @MAKAVELI = @Ka-Buda

1 Like

F off @MAKAVELI

1 Like

No!..You Fuck off and while you are at it; Go fuck yourself ,you villager!..

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

@MAKAVELI welcome.

1 Like

USITULETEE MAMBO YA FAGGOT MATE YAKO WAWERU AMA PLACENTA EATING

2 Likes

Hi! … If i told you that you had a sexy body;would you hold it against me?..
Have we met before?

no. i don’t have daddy issues.

maybe… did you smuggle me into europe? :D:D:D:D

3 Likes

I don`t know what this Butcher is talking about but i think its true what they are saying… Chokoraa wamerudi Town CBD!..

hii Ktalk tutaona mambo…hata a floater in an Asian type toilet…na lazima it had been dumped by an Ocha guy…funny (add a Kabuda laugh if you like)…