Choosing A Car.......... Niko Mombasa doing window shopping.

Bro 5m is on the higher side for a 29 year old man.

Really???

But looks zero…

He drives a Porsche.

Tafuta Lexus GS kama iko huko

1 Like

Ah…there is another @D mungai who is dollar millionaire you’r handle is like his

Itina,ngite

[ATTACH=full]256456[/ATTACH]
Hio, KCU 2.2m…

Leo i have done incredible sampling sijui nifungue show room yangu

Dollar Millionaire how… :D:D:D:D:D

@Teddy_time
[ATTACH=full]256458[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]256460[/ATTACH]

Chukua hio basi. Its a competitor to Merc E-Klasse so it is above a C-Klasse. Peleka test drive and feel the smoothness. Engine ni V6 ya displacement ngapi?

My guy is saying 2.5l but mimi i dont remember… Btw tuko Club Zero4 so memory is out.

Familia ulipeleka wapi kwanza?. Ile siku nitaweza kununua Merc hakuna kitu itanikataza

sawa basi. Buy the 6 banger

debe kama cx5/forester ya kutembea nayo peke yako? to me these are basic utility cars and semi offroaders. hizi gari za japan saa ingine huwa zimekosa kitu hapa ama pale.
Mercedes C200 avantgarde 2012-2014 interior huwanga imeshinda kikombe. hii gari huwanga wamemaliza hakuna cha kuongeza. ukiweza ata nunua two door mercedes. If you were to buy this yourself from japan it is about 1.8m

1 Like

Wewe ndio umesema… Hizi Japanese jalopy uwa ikona missing links here and there but Mercedes C200 interiors leo nimeraise my hands up… Hapo ukibeba kusskuss anakupea dupesh bila kuomba ndio awe anabebwa na hio gari daily…

1 Like

kusema ukweli the older c200 that they made with chrysler had crap interior. the w204 from 2007-2011 had an average one. lakini vyenye niliingia kwa hiyo 2012-2014 nilikubali japanese ni mchezo mingi wako nayo. that car is worth its money. I hear it’s the best generation mercedes even in terms of engine,powertrain, and build quality. better than 2015-todate model.

1 Like

Stuttgart machine anyday ,make sure ni C250 tafadhali,enjoy massage seats as you “talk to the car and it talks back at you”

1 Like

Chukua hio forester XT uondokee issues za motoring.

you guy my guy. si you bring chiles we go kunywa huko Nairobi West Mall