Choosing A Marriage partner

They are not true to themselves. They should listen to Joseph Hill a.k.a Culture- Please be Honest to yourself. Those are the guys whose obsessions border on hating themselves and even humanity.

1 Like

I have always been attracting opposites but I want a more compatible one. I guess its time I accept the fate. :frowning:

If she thinks she can change him she is in for a rude shock. The guy will not change because of the lady. He might change but not necessarily because of her. Niko na kamtu ka church and i made it clear that i kula fobe and she says ā€œnajua but not everything is permanent i know you will soon stop taking itā€ soon? atangoja saaaanaaa

1 Like

It might have nothing to do with fate, but your own selective bias (okay, maybe itā€™s the same thing). Iā€™m sure there have been compatible guys who have come around, but your radar systems just glossed over them. Maybe you should look at yourself and see whats up.

What kind of a person are you?

1 Like

I banged alot of girls back in my campus alcohol /weed induced days.truth is they donā€™t care as long as they see potential they will spread them legs

1 Like

Yap guy is vexed

Like Makarios? I do not know if the Eritrean checked out the wealth but the guy had been a total wreck in that sector including the hard stuff. The guy was even baptized by the Orthodox.

Makarios was a train wreck they refuse to deny
One time him and mtoto wa CID director at the time were racing down valley road
Accident pap!
Within minutes the scene was cleared. All that was left was the story. This story.

1 Like

ā€¦ . but itā€™s ok to fornicate?.. hizi church joo!

After 5 years of an on and off relationship she already knew he wasnā€™t going to change. But the moneyā€¦

1 Like

women should quit this bs of trynna help manā€¦ Cā€™mon you are not his mother

2 Likes

sijakula vitu bado but i dont see us going far. dunia imebadilika you wait till you get married and things go wrong then you will see the true colours of a woman. mambo ya fornication ni constitution ya mzungu. See the baby first then pay dowry, not the other way round my brother. Mila zetu zilikua na sababu kabla bibilia.

Try Meā€¦Could be these whatchu looking forā€¦

Hapana it was raila jnr!!Pple say thats y his face looks funny

But also note his wife eritrean is also from a rich famo

Nope he suffered a stroke due to excessive drinking that is why the face turned out that way