Chris Kirubi dayuuuum.

[ATTACH=full]182035[/ATTACH]

Someone really hates Kyuks. No prizes for guessing…weeeeeh…some tribal diatribe. Grim illnesses like cancer do not tambua anyone you stupid 1 million handles fucker. JIRANI GROW UP.

That is a heartless remark, Senior Elder.

Live like there’s no tomorrow. Literally.

Where i come from posting pics of an ailing person is a curse nikama kufurahia shida ya mwenzako hata kama ni adui mkuu.

Sometimes I wonder if it is even worth it to search for billions. Becoming wealthy is a horrible fallacy. You work all your life and not even get the chance to spend the money stress free.

Let’s not forget how he looted Kenatco and Uchumi.

Where did this come from? Nobody mentioned Kikuyus.

Message is for JIRANI the poster. He thrives on hating the Kyuks. Now pls niwache. Not sure what you are questioning given that he strolls on your forum with 1 m handles doing all sorts. That should concern you.

Ni nini umecatch hii asubuhi? You didn’t get some last night?

You asked a question and I answered you. As for some…sikuget:D

Ng’ombe wa Kirubi yuaja, subiri hapo tu.

Cancer ni mbaya joh. God forbid tukipatana nayo siwes spend doh kwa treatment. it will be a lost battle already

Has no cure in many cases.

Another of your handles imeenda kufill up my room 102…see ya later

Actually have one relative who got completely got cured from cancer of the pancreas which is one of the worst, and no remission in 9 years.

Good news there.

I know two ladies who have beaten breast cancer because screening caught it in time. Advances being made in medicine today will gradually reduce the threat.

Cha muhimu ni uhai, amejua hivyo

true, early detection is key, but I also think at 70+ years the body is just too frail to even handle the treatment, reminds me of steve jobs among the last images showed him being very frail - but at the end of the day we will all encounter death its all about trying to postpone it as long as one can possible push.